Chain VS Ches results video.

#51LigersRulePosted 6/30/2013 11:01:27 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Great, now I feel all dirty.

Why? Are you too insecure in your masculinity to live with the knowledge that you put tampons in your nose?

Try wearing a skirt, bro.
---
http://www.livestream.com/angrybrit
STREAMING RIGHT NOW: Castle Crashers
#52MindesynPosted 6/30/2013 11:14:14 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You keep arguing, but everything was all ironed out between me and ches 36 posts ago.

Who's arguing? Last I checked I was concerned for your mental stability, this is gratitude for trying to be a caring person?

No surprise.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#53CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 11:40:41 AM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Why? Are you too insecure in your masculinity to live with the knowledge that you put tampons in your nose?

Man, People can't say anything around here without you brining up their masculinity.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#54Loremas1861Posted 6/30/2013 11:49:29 AM
_Signal posted...
The "tampon" idea isn't a new one. As a matter of fact, anything put anywhere in the body to absorb fluid is called a tampon, so if you cram a wad of toilet paper in your nose, technically that's a tampon too.

Ahhh yeah. I use tampons to dry my hands after I'm done with my business.
---
"Which time zone is NTSC?"
~The21stgun
#55LigersRulePosted 6/30/2013 4:10:23 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Man, People can't say anything around here without you brining up their masculinity.

Yep. I'm the manliest guy around, seeing as I wear female clothing on a daily basis.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#56CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 4:21:17 PM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Yep. I'm the manliest guy around, seeing as I wear female clothing on a daily basis.

Well, not all of us can hail from the Isles of man, now can we.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#57LigersRulePosted 6/30/2013 6:36:17 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Isle of Mann*, actually. And I'm impressed that you remember that that's where my ancestors came from. Maybe you DO have some masculinity to you. Have you ever worn a skirt? How do you feel about pink?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#58The21stgunPosted 6/30/2013 7:01:58 PM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

I got u ALL BEAT

Im a wolf, i dont wear clothes *raises tail*
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me)
#59CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 8:32:01 PM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Isle of Mann*, actually. And I'm impressed that you remember that that's where my ancestors came from. Maybe you DO have some masculinity to you. Have you ever worn a skirt? How do you feel about pink?

I haven't worn a skirt in a long long time, unless you count a kilt, in which case its only been a long time.

I prefer purple.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#60LigersRulePosted 6/30/2013 10:44:01 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I haven't worn a skirt in a long long time, unless you count a kilt, in which case its only been a long time.

I prefer purple.

Kilts don't count. And purples is on the opposite side of masculinity from pink. Go figure.

I guess you just aren't the man I thought you were, Chain...

The21stgun posted...
I got u ALL BEAT

Im a wolf, i dont wear clothes *raises tail*

How does being a child make you more of a man? Female clothes > Male clothes > no clothes.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*