The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Conduit 2 movie

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 movie
2 years ago#1
So yeah, remember those polls where we voted for the stars of the Conduit movie? Who's up for coming up with the script?

I believe that Lig/HVS Tony, Hawke, and Armstrong were the original winners before some jerk cheated the poll, so they will be the main characters. Anyone else want a role?
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
2 years ago#2
Sure count me in! What do I do?
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
2 years ago#3
HC-Gabe posted...

You can be one of the Drudge that Lig, Tony, and Hawke save from Armstrong.

Or a Trust soldier.
---
Row row, fight the powah
2 years ago#4
TheOmegaShen posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

You can be one of the Drudge that Lig, Tony, and Hawke save from Armstrong.

Or a Trust soldier.

YAY! :D What are the parts of each character in the movie?
---
2 years ago#5
Yes, those were the winners.
Here's a few lines I thought of.
Armstrong: "I could break Adams in two... with my bare hands!"

Someone else: "Hmm...the Drudge army."
Armstrong: "Yeah."
Someone else: "I take it you're not a fan?"
Armstrong: "No. It makes me sick. I knew Adams was working on some fancy pants new alien army... but Jesus... When I get my hands on that candy ass he'll be lucky if he can carry his box of **** out of the building."
Someone else: "Heh. Is it really so horrible? Its only a tool for our world conquest."
Armstrong: "It went from 1,050,000 to 750,000 in one battle. One ****ing battle! Everywhere in the government you hear "quit whining about the stupidity! The soldiers are great!" pathetic! What do you think?"
Someone else: "Hmm... Armies are just armies. Not smart, not stupid. We can make an army then waste it. It's simply how things are."
Armstrong: Heh.""
Someone else: "In any case, *insert fancy foreign name for other character here* should be close."
Armstrong: "*insert fancy foreign name for other character here*... The *insert translated version*".
---
The popularity of Metal Gear Rising on the Conduit 2 board is second only to it's popularity on the MGR board.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
2 years ago#6
Hawke0 posted...

Armstrong: "No. It makes me sick. I knew Adams was working on some fancy pants new alien army... but Jesus... When I get my hands on that candy ass he'll be lucky if he can carry his box of **** out of the building."
Someone else: "Heh. Is it really so horrible? Its only a tool for our world conquest."
Armstrong: "It went from 1,050,000 to 750,000 in one battle. One ****ing battle! Everywhere in the government you hear "quit whining about the stupidity! The soldiers are great!" pathetic! What do you think?"
Someone else: "Hmm... Armies are just armies. Not smart, not stupid. We can make an army then waste it. It's simply how things are."
Someone else: "In any case, *insert fancy foreign name for other character here* should be close."
Armstrong: "*insert fancy foreign name for other character here*... The *insert translated version*".

Take Jesus out. Not everyone here believes in Jesus
---
2 years ago#7
HC-Gabe posted...
Hawke0 posted...

...I really hope you're not serious.
---
Row row, fight the powah
2 years ago#8
HC-Gabe posted...
Hawke0 posted...

#1 I'm an atheist and I don't give a ***.
#2 It's an Armstrong quote.
---
The popularity of Metal Gear Rising on the Conduit 2 board is second only to it's popularity on the MGR board.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
2 years ago#9
Shen, what'd you think about them?
---
2 years ago#10
I'm in. Who's gonna record? If I had a capture card, I would volunteer, but I don't... Maybe Brennan?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 movie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived