The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Conduit 2 movie

#1TheOmegaShenPosted 6/24/2013 2:05:31 PM
So yeah, remember those polls where we voted for the stars of the Conduit movie? Who's up for coming up with the script?

I believe that Lig/HVS Tony, Hawke, and Armstrong were the original winners before some jerk cheated the poll, so they will be the main characters. Anyone else want a role?
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#2HC-GabePosted 6/24/2013 3:23:30 PM
Sure count me in! What do I do?
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#3TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 4:19:19 PM
HC-Gabe posted...

You can be one of the Drudge that Lig, Tony, and Hawke save from Armstrong.

Or a Trust soldier.
---
Row row, fight the powah
#4HC-GabePosted 6/24/2013 4:27:10 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

You can be one of the Drudge that Lig, Tony, and Hawke save from Armstrong.

Or a Trust soldier.

YAY! :D What are the parts of each character in the movie?
---
#5Hawke0Posted 6/24/2013 4:45:29 PM
Yes, those were the winners.
Here's a few lines I thought of.
Armstrong: "I could break Adams in two... with my bare hands!"

Someone else: "Hmm...the Drudge army."
Armstrong: "Yeah."
Someone else: "I take it you're not a fan?"
Armstrong: "No. It makes me sick. I knew Adams was working on some fancy pants new alien army... but Jesus... When I get my hands on that candy ass he'll be lucky if he can carry his box of **** out of the building."
Someone else: "Heh. Is it really so horrible? Its only a tool for our world conquest."
Armstrong: "It went from 1,050,000 to 750,000 in one battle. One ****ing battle! Everywhere in the government you hear "quit whining about the stupidity! The soldiers are great!" pathetic! What do you think?"
Someone else: "Hmm... Armies are just armies. Not smart, not stupid. We can make an army then waste it. It's simply how things are."
Armstrong: Heh.""
Someone else: "In any case, *insert fancy foreign name for other character here* should be close."
Armstrong: "*insert fancy foreign name for other character here*... The *insert translated version*".
---
The popularity of Metal Gear Rising on the Conduit 2 board is second only to it's popularity on the MGR board.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
#6HC-GabePosted 6/24/2013 5:33:00 PM
Hawke0 posted...

Armstrong: "No. It makes me sick. I knew Adams was working on some fancy pants new alien army... but Jesus... When I get my hands on that candy ass he'll be lucky if he can carry his box of **** out of the building."
Someone else: "Heh. Is it really so horrible? Its only a tool for our world conquest."
Armstrong: "It went from 1,050,000 to 750,000 in one battle. One ****ing battle! Everywhere in the government you hear "quit whining about the stupidity! The soldiers are great!" pathetic! What do you think?"
Someone else: "Hmm... Armies are just armies. Not smart, not stupid. We can make an army then waste it. It's simply how things are."
Someone else: "In any case, *insert fancy foreign name for other character here* should be close."
Armstrong: "*insert fancy foreign name for other character here*... The *insert translated version*".

Take Jesus out. Not everyone here believes in Jesus
---
#7TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 6:26:58 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Hawke0 posted...

...I really hope you're not serious.
---
Row row, fight the powah
#8Hawke0Posted 6/24/2013 6:28:02 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Hawke0 posted...

#1 I'm an atheist and I don't give a ***.
#2 It's an Armstrong quote.
---
The popularity of Metal Gear Rising on the Conduit 2 board is second only to it's popularity on the MGR board.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
#9Hawke0Posted 6/24/2013 6:28:32 PM
Shen, what'd you think about them?
---
#10LigersRulePosted 6/24/2013 6:46:19 PM
I'm in. Who's gonna record? If I had a capture card, I would volunteer, but I don't... Maybe Brennan?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames