Whats your Heavy weapons load-out?

#31night42marePosted 6/25/2013 10:00:59 PM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...
night42mare posted...
Quit ur whinin ya little panzie!

I... I can't tell if you're serious...

Jeez, this board is being overrun by 10 year olds...

No, it isn't...

Dude, you're acting weird.

Maybe I'm just turning into an old man... Expecting intelligent discussion on this board. I should just give up. This community really isn't what it used to be.

No. Its a childs shootem uup. Get. Used to it. Stop ur whinen ya little panzie!!!!!!
---
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899
#32Symphonia46Posted 6/25/2013 10:14:19 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...
night42mare posted...
Quit ur whinin ya little panzie!

I... I can't tell if you're serious...

Jeez, this board is being overrun by 10 year olds...

No, it isn't...

Dude, you're acting weird.

Ever wondered why this part of GameFAQs has became BlogFAQs recently? People thinking that getting a certain amount of kills is so awesome enough to blog it to your friends though GameFAQs. And what kind of people joined C2 GameFAQs recently? Compare now to the old ages.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#33LigersRulePosted 6/25/2013 10:17:54 PM
night42mare posted...
No. Its a childs shootem uup. Get. Used to it. Stop ur whinen ya little panzie!!!!!!

See, Chain?! Do you see this? You think this is the quality of posters we are used to? I mean, this board has been going downhill for a while, but it stayed good with occasional good additions, like Dug or Cyn. But now? Every day a new 10 year old starts posting.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#34CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/25/2013 11:02:35 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
night42mare posted...

See, Chain?! Do you see this? You think this is the quality of posters we are used to? I mean, this board has been going downhill for a while, but it stayed good with occasional good additions, like Dug or Cyn. But now? Every day a new 10 year old starts posting.

Dude, its always been like this.
Its just that... with so little discussion... There's not a lot of selection in what you choose to participate in.

Also, weird stuff stays bumped forever.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656