SHOS- Hacker preparness guide

#1The21stgunPosted 6/27/2013 3:48:32 PM
First off, this is for people who are going to stay in game with a hacker. Not for people who leave.
Remember there is no shame in leaving.

Now, first off, you need a loadout that can help you avoid hackers. this is a recomended loadout:
AR-C ECLIPSE
USP45
FLASH GRENADE
STEALTH
OPTIONAL
OPTIONAL
LIGHT ARMOR

Optional simply means you can choose what you want to be there

TATICS
Since fighting hackers is suicide, you want to evoid them, that is what this loadout was built to do.
When a hacker joins, theyll typically hang around your spawn. So simply sneak out with your AR-C into the enemy spawn.
It also helps to stay spread out at your spawn to keep the hacker guessing. When you get to the enemy spawn, regroup and dominate the enemy spawn and get many kills.
However, dont stay there forever, hackers arent dumb, they will scale all over the map for you so make sure to know your map well for cover and hiding spots.

Now if your hacker doesnt have invincibility or invisibility, heres some other tips:
Sniping: The obvious and effective choice. Simply find a good spot and use your sniping loadout.
Flanking: got friends with you? an old fashion surprise attack is always good. Wait for the hacker to turn tail an open fire.

Please refer to more tatics to FoxyGrampa via PM.

Rage options:
Remember, ONLY if your hacker is invincible, but something tells you to stay, then heres what to do:
Glitching: This is when C2 is loved for glitches, they fight hackers.
Rapid fire glitch: this will only do a slight bit more of damage, but can easily throw a hacker off.
OOM: out of match glitches provide safe haven from hackers easily.
Quiting: Theres no shame in it, theres always an option for that.

DO NOT SEND HATE MESSAGES ABOUT THIS TOPIC, THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DEFY THEM

For more helpful taticsand tips, pm the21st gun or rival FoxyGrampa via Conduit 2.

Thank you for your time and PM for results.

-FoxyGrampa, SHOS founder

*Victory Screech*
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me)
#2The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 5:08:11 PM
correction: out of match is supposed to be out of map
---
Stay Furry Forever!
#3eig7htyPosted 6/27/2013 5:24:34 PM
The21stgun posted...

Glitching just puts you in the same boat as hackers.....
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#4The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 5:29:38 PM
eig7hty posted...
The21stgun posted...

Glitching just puts you in the same boat as hackers.....

I acknowledge this, but hackers can have a 'No Leave' button. If you were stuck with hackers, wouldnt you do it?
---
Stay Furry Forever!
#5old_man_mossyPosted 6/27/2013 5:50:56 PM
Any hacker who has 1/2 a brain and is competent; ie not just a code sponge who copy pastes....They will be running infinite Heath too, or quickly put it on next run in w/you...

Meaning, load outs are pointless...except for the arc and flash bangs because they can hassle the hacker and lower the effectiveness of the cheating rampage since they cant find you easily & you can blind them. As far as I know they can't 'de-invisible' you or be immune to blinding...else they would be griefing blinding powder like nobody's business....but you won't win...it can't be done.

They cheat at a game meant for fun; they are losers! Best not even acknowledge them or deal with em.

I advise private matches...won't be coming back to this game either, myself. I'd have to rebuild and it sounds like this game is as broken know as TCON
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#6The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 5:58:25 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Any hacker who has 1/2 a brain and is competent; ie not just a code sponge who copy pastes....They will be running infinite Heath too, or quickly put it on next run in w/you...

Meaning, load outs are pointless...except for the arc and flash bangs because they can hassle the hacker and lower the effectiveness of the cheating rampage since they cant find you easily & you can blind them. As far as I know they can't 'de-invisible' you or be immune to blinding...else they would be griefing blinding powder like nobody's business....but you won't win...it can't be done.

They cheat at a game meant for fun; they are losers! Best not even acknowledge them or deal with em.

I advise private matches...won't be coming back to this game either, myself. I'd have to rebuild and it sounds like this game is as broken know as TCON

I know you cant be an Invincible hacker, however, if u were stuck, theres a way i listed a way to survive with few deaths as possible.
---
Stay Furry Forever!
#7old_man_mossyPosted 6/27/2013 6:04:51 PM
I get that...but they are better off left to play by themselves. The community is drying up...gonna be like TCON soon since the hacks seem to be prevailing

Let the hackers fight themselves lol...the community here needs to private match keep in touch and keep the hackers out. If they get in, copy profiles PM friendlists and don't share them with the cheaters.

You fighting against them pointlessly gives them a game, the cheating SOB's don't deserve it.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#8The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 6:09:52 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
I get that...but they are better off left to play by themselves. The community is drying up...gonna be like TCON soon since the hacks seem to be prevailing

Let the hackers fight themselves lol...the community here needs to private match keep in touch and keep the hackers out. If they get in, copy profiles PM friendlists and don't share them with the cheaters.

You fighting against them pointlessly gives them a game, the cheating SOB's don't deserve it.

Hackers fighting Hackers? We gotta get a video of that! XD lol
---
Stay Furry Forever!
#9dacheatcodePosted 6/27/2013 6:30:23 PM
quit giving hackers attention
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#10The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 6:33:36 PM
dacheatcode posted...
quit giving hackers attention

i said no hate messages
---
Stay Furry Forever!