SHOS- Hacker preparness guide

#11LigersRulePosted 6/27/2013 7:44:31 PM
The21stgun posted...
dacheatcode posted...
quit giving hackers attention

i said no hate messages

It needs to be said. The more you play around with "SHOS", the more incentive you are giving for the hackers to stay around. You're dooming the game to private matches.

You want to know how to fight hackers? Just quit the match. Every single time. The more you try and find ways to get around their hacks, the funner it is for them. Leave.

Also, if you do Out of Map glitches in pubs, you're just as bad as they are, and I probably wouldn't ever play with you again.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#12dacheatcodePosted 6/27/2013 9:03:32 PM

i said no hate messages

dude my nose
my desk is literally caked in blood from the facedesk i just gave it
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#13LigersRulePosted 6/27/2013 9:17:37 PM
dacheatcode posted...

i said no hate messages

dude my nose
my desk is literally caked in blood from the facedesk i just gave it

Pics or it didn't happen.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
#14kastasticPosted 6/27/2013 9:31:14 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
flash bangs because they can hassle the hacker and lower the effectiveness of the cheating rampage since they cant find you easily & you can blind them. As far as I know they can't 'de-invisible' you or be immune to blinding...else they would be griefing blinding powder like nobody's business....but you won't win...it can't be done.
sounds like this game is as broken know as TCON

Actually No-Flashwhite code has been around practically since day 1, with this code you cannot be blinded even when using binding powder...lol The one code I always have on....Although it does mess up the radar and lock-on capabilities for a short time.
---
The Bees know...
#15xXAISPXxPosted 6/27/2013 9:51:56 PM
I'm not sure if you could use OOM with a Phase Rifle hacker.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#16HC-GabePosted 6/28/2013 7:21:38 AM
I've killed of glo when he joined my match. He used infinite TPC. I recommend adding Ammo Salvage to that AR-C Eclipse loadout for infinite flash bangs. Remember that a Rapid-fire Phase Rifle (MSM) can be as accurate as a SCAR which means we are usually screwed
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#17-HC-P4GPosted 6/28/2013 8:03:44 AM
I sure hope you don't think you can solve the problem. Because you won't. You'll be a minor annoyance, if that. Even if you go AR-C/Stealth that only hides you for a limited time, and you'll move only very slowly. Flashbangs won't even do much if the hacker is using the flashwhite code like mentioned above. And if it's only one player in the entire lobby trying to hassle the hacker, it won't work.

Best case scenario, you avoid death by the hacker a couple of times, maybe even manage to kill once or twice if they're not using invincibility. Meanwhile the hacker is killing the entire rest of your team that's not quite as smart. You'll only manage to slow him down very slightly.

The best thing to do against a hacker w/o invincibility is to just use a weapon of high lethality (Spas/ PR Spec) and try to attack from angles, or while he's occupied.

But in most cases, instead of defying and getting nothing accomplished, do yourself a favor and leave. A hacker can only be truly stopped if he has no one to use hacks on. Don't call this a hate comment, because it's not. I'm trying to save you all time and wasted energy. That's all.
---
Yes, I have a Gamefaq's, but I just don't use it that often. Don't act so surprised.
http://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoConsoleGamer
#18HC-GabePosted 6/28/2013 8:15:19 AM
-HC-P4G posted...
I sure hope you don't think you can solve the problem. Because you won't. You'll be a minor annoyance, if that. Even if you go AR-C/Stealth that only hides you for a limited time, and you'll move only very slowly. Flashbangs won't even do much if the hacker is using the flashwhite code like mentioned above. And if it's only one player in the entire lobby trying to hassle the hacker, it won't work.

Best case scenario, you avoid death by the hacker a couple of times, maybe even manage to kill once or twice if they're not using invincibility. Meanwhile the hacker is killing the entire rest of your team that's not quite as smart. You'll only manage to slow him down very slightly.

The best thing to do against a hacker w/o invincibility is to just use a weapon of high lethality (Spas/ PR Spec) and try to attack from angles, or while he's occupied.

But in most cases, instead of defying and getting nothing accomplished, do yourself a favor and leave. A hacker can only be truly stopped if he has no one to use hacks on. Don't call this a hate comment, because it's not. I'm trying to save you all time and wasted energy. That's all.

So lets do private matches like I've been suggesting this ENTIRE TIME!
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas