The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

1[TPC] vs 2[RD+Rad & SMAW+EF]...and mocking on the lonely player?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 1[TPC] vs 2[RD+Rad & SMAW+EF]...and mocking on the lonely player?
2 years ago#1
Really? Shigen_Surge and KIKI...really?

I didn't get frustrated or raged...but...cannot play a fair game both of you against a lonely player? I don't care but...is it really necessary ? Winning is ok, losing I don't care...but I think it's not nice mocking on someone the way you do...

Mann...what have we become....
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
2 years ago#2
I don't know exactly what happened, but I can imagine.

I personally don't care for that type of play either.

Don't they realize that it just makes you not want to play with them and leave?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
2 years ago#3
really guys? This is some bulls***. its bad enough being out numbered ok? dont do that s***
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me)
2 years ago#4
_Signal posted...
I don't know exactly what happened, but I can imagine.

I personally don't care for that type of play either.

Don't they realize that it just makes you not want to play with them and leave?

This happened:
Me (The One [TPC]) vs Them (Shigen_Surge [RD+Rads & KIKI [SMAW+EF]) I lose of course...but with both of them dancing on my corpse...

I don't care losing against them but it's kinda annoying mocking on someone while using that kind of combo's...may be for supremacy?

Checked!
Good point Sig!
---
Proud member of FLAME:
2 years ago#5
The21stgun posted...
really guys? This is some bulls***. its bad enough being out numbered ok? dont do that s***

Being outnumbered is not always a problem, I had an amazing 1 vs 2 game against Keith and another player...and I won...but that's not the point...the unnecessary mocking on someone is the matter but I understood your feeling 21st.....
---
Proud member of FLAME:
2 years ago#6
Try a carby with EF. You'll survive the SMAW and cut through the RD rad.
---
The popularity of Metal Gear Rising on the Conduit 2 board is second only to it's popularity on the MGR board.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
2 years ago#7
Hawke0 posted...
Try a carby with EF. You'll survive the SMAW and cut through the RD rad.

I'm on it right now! thnxs!
---
Proud member of FLAME:
2 years ago#8
My pleasure. Adding Light Armor wouldn't be a bad idea.
---
The popularity of Metal Gear Rising on the Conduit 2 board is second only to it's popularity on the MGR board.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
2 years ago#9
OK! 1- Kiki is annoying 2- Shigen Surge is nice and will be like a C2 party person if you are nice to him. 3- Stop complaining! Making yourselves look like a wuss
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
2 years ago#10
HC-Gabe posted...
3- Stop complaining! Making yourselves look like a wuss

Why don't you try facing against some experienced player why uses overused or cheap tactics.
---
-I like to explode stuff and set things on fire!-
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 1[TPC] vs 2[RD+Rad & SMAW+EF]...and mocking on the lonely player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived