1[TPC] vs 2[RD+Rad & SMAW+EF]...and mocking on the lonely player?

#11Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 8:54:25 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
OK! 1- Kiki is annoying 2- Shigen Surge is nice and will be like a C2 party person if you are nice to him. 3- Stop complaining! Making yourselves look like a wuss

Ahmmm....u talking to me about complaining?

<bold>3- Stop complaining! Making yourselves look like a wuss</bold>

Definition of wuss: "not to be able to act like a man, be a p*$$y"

Thanks for your kind words Gabe..

Uhmm...ok, I won't complain about that, maybe I would complain about your 9 years old behaviour, c'mon...did you ask for permission to write on this board? I mean...you told me in YouTube that your parents "read" your comments on the internet...
Or maybe complain about your eight topics per day...or maybe...ufff...ok...enough for me...it is unnecessary for me to put attention on you
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
#12--Hope--Posted 6/28/2013 2:37:38 PM
Memo-77 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
3- Stop complaining! Making yourselves look like a wuss

Ahmmm....u talking to me about complaining?

Definition of wuss: "not to be able to act like a man, be a p*$$y"

Thanks for your kind words Gabe..

Uhmm...ok, I won't complain about that, maybe I would complain about your 9 years old behaviour, c'mon...did you ask for permission to write on this board? I mean...you told me in YouTube that your parents "read" your comments on the internet...
Or maybe complain about your eight topics per day...or maybe...ufff...ok...enough for me...it is unnecessary for me to put attention on you

Aren't we all great friends????
You two get along great! :)
At least he thinks so....
http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/06961-Laughing-horse.jpg
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#13Memo-77(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 4:29:58 PM
@Hope: no need to argue...he's just a kid...there are so many ways to say something and choosing the worst one is not the right way to do it....
Anyway...Hope, haven't seen you in days...are you gonna play this weekend?
I'll be in the clan war with FLAME:
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
#14--Hope--Posted 6/29/2013 6:27:30 AM
Memo-77 posted...
@Hope: no need to argue...he's just a kid...there are so many ways to say something and choosing the worst one is not the right way to do it....
Anyway...Hope, haven't seen you in days...are you gonna play this weekend?
I'll be in the clan war with FLAME:

I may be on later today. I have had a busy work schedule this week. I tried playing yesterday and found I was really rusty and needed practice bad... I am getting on right now. Three minutes....two...
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#15HC-GabePosted 6/29/2013 6:32:34 AM
Memo-77 posted...
he's just a kid...

How do you know how old I am?
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas