GGs Ricky, eig7hty, XG4 and others.

#1HungoverHero777Posted 6/28/2013 4:55:57 PM
And Gabe and LuisEC, did I miss anybody?
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#2stardust121Posted 6/28/2013 5:27:18 PM
Ugh haha. I spent a nice bit of time either fearing rads, or burning /boiling to death from them. That or missing my shots, so yeah..

Fun games though. I was kind of hoping to make use of the arc, but i wasn't in the mood to sneak around patiently. and just couldn't compete. So it was just run into whatever chaos was around an hope for the best.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
....-....-....(moonfaze1)
#3HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 5:36:03 PM
Yeah, I kinda figured that out when you went nuts with the SPAS, lol. I've gotta admit though, I've forgotten how competent you are with the AR-C. It's been a while since we've played.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
#4HC-GabePosted 6/28/2013 6:23:53 PM
Who were you playing as? I forget quickly.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#5HC-GabePosted 6/28/2013 6:26:43 PM
Also eig7hty was annoying cause he refused to be fun/playful, which I was trying to be :(
---
#6xXAISPXxPosted 6/28/2013 6:29:03 PM
stardust121 posted...
Ugh haha. I spent a nice bit of time either fearing rads, or burning /boiling to death from them. That or missing my shots, so yeah..

Fun games though. I was kind of hoping to make use of the arc, but i wasn't in the mood to sneak around patiently. and just couldn't compete. So it was just run into whatever chaos was around an hope for the best.

What temperature does skin boil at?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#7HungoverHero777(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 6:30:29 PM
HC-Gabe posted...

Keith.
---
#8HC-GabePosted 6/28/2013 6:34:11 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Keith.

Oh you're Keith! I didn't know that for some reason. You're RAD grenades were a tad annoying though, but GGs :)
---
#9stardust121Posted 6/28/2013 7:49:53 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

What temperature does skin boil at?

Google tells me that human blood boils at 100 C

But shouldn't the armor be good for something?
---

HungoverHero777 posted...
Yeah, I kinda figured that out when you went nuts with the SPAS, lol. I've gotta admit though, I've forgotten how competent you are with the AR-C. It's been a while since we've played.

I got lucky with a nice number of shots. I just put my hand on the trigger, and let the magic of lock- on do what work it could.
But yeah, it really has been awhile since we seriously tried to arc vs arc in any way. I saw you were online, so I had my stealth loadout as my startup loadout. But for whatever reason, i believe you had a smaw in hand haha
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
....-....-....(moonfaze1)