Make sure you report hackers and glitchers in game.

#11MindesynPosted 7/1/2013 7:15:02 PM
Oh really? Well what if I had immunity to hacks by hacks without hacking others Wiis?

In the sig, biter.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/1/2013 8:03:25 PM
kastastic posted...

Honestly I would avoid using the kick vote.....as the code will be released soon to the public.

Ok, now that just sounds like you're TRYING to start disruptive conversation.

At this point, I don't even believe there even is a reverse vote hack... :|
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13MindesynPosted 7/1/2013 8:14:42 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Im not trying to bust you chops here Chain, but a reverse vote hack is like hack 101. Its so easy most dont even do it.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#14kastasticPosted 7/1/2013 8:37:16 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
kastastic posted...

Honestly I would avoid using the kick vote.....as the code will be released soon to the public.

.. :|

Nah.....I really don't give a s***, been there, done that. :)
---
The Bees know...
#15CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/1/2013 9:09:22 PM
kastastic posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
kastastic posted...

.. :|

Nah.....I really don't give a s***, been there, done that. :)

Well, that was a perfect opportunity I gave you to start a poo flinging war, and you turned it down, so either you're smarter than the average bear, or... yeah.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#16CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 9:53:07 PM
Well in any case hacks are stupid and makes games unplayble, it ruins the online, and you will get hated on forever.

Thank you. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#17xXAISPXxPosted 7/1/2013 9:59:40 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
kastastic posted...

Chain's gonna chain.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#18DANGER477Posted 7/2/2013 8:11:37 AM
why does it matter if you report on the board whos hacking?? i just dont get it i mean what good is it going to do i mean its not like HVS is going to blow up the hackers wii lol (but that would be cool to see lol) but seriously why even do it??
---
DANGER FC 3139-0379-7346
3DS F.C. Sam_ 4339-3599-5777
#19Symphonia46Posted 7/2/2013 8:17:22 AM
DANGER477 posted...
why does it matter if you report on the board whos hacking?? i just dont get it i mean what good is it going to do i mean its not like HVS is going to blow up the hackers wii lol (but that would be cool to see lol) but seriously why even do it??

So people can avoid them. (lolno)
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#20kastasticPosted 7/2/2013 2:13:42 PM
DANGER477 posted...

Hi stranger....HVS is incompetent, lazy and cheap.They have abandoned their dedicated fans and more or less said FU we give up....."Quitters!"
---
The Bees know...