Make sure you report hackers and glitchers in game.

#21CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 2:25:39 PM
kastastic posted...
DANGER477 posted...
why does it matter if you report on the board whos hacking?? i just dont get it i mean what good is it going to do i mean its not like HVS is going to blow up the hackers wii lol (but that would be cool to see lol) but seriously why even do it??

Hi stranger....HVS is incompetent, lazy and cheap.They have abandoned their dedicated fans and more or less said FU we give up....."Quitters!"

That is very from the truth, and you know it. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#22LigersRulePosted 7/2/2013 2:25:39 PM
kastastic posted...
For your sake I wish it worked that way.....Unfortunately from what we have tested using our 4 Wii's power you lose connection to the match or freeze/black screen and then are able to join again.
This reverse kick seems to only work (cause disconnect or freeze) about 60% and if all 3 vote against the same then it will either freeze or disconnect 100% of the time.
Honestly I would avoid using the kick vote.....as the code will be released soon to the public.

Tevas, how lame is your life that you just sit around this board threatening people? What the hell is wrong with you? You get some sort of sick thrill from being the bad guy? Do you have a mental disorder or something?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#23CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 2:27:04 PM
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...
For your sake I wish it worked that way.....Unfortunately from what we have tested using our 4 Wii's power you lose connection to the match or freeze/black screen and then are able to join again.
This reverse kick seems to only work (cause disconnect or freeze) about 60% and if all 3 vote against the same then it will either freeze or disconnect 100% of the time.
Honestly I would avoid using the kick vote.....as the code will be released soon to the public.

Tevas, how lame is your life that you just sit around this board threatening people? What the hell is wrong with you? You get some sort of sick thrill from being the bad guy? Do you have a mental disorder or something?

I think so...
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#24kastasticPosted 7/2/2013 3:20:12 PM
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...

I may be considered the bad guy, that's fine but what I posted were not threats dumdum. Simply an awareness to the truth, could even be helpful to those who understand, but a couple of less intelligent people will feel threatened and I am sorry for that...

btw TEVAS is a ghost........
---
Care to elaborate ...Worst TROLL on GameFAQs: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=667656/
I wanna be a MOD..Nah I don't qualify, I got to be a moron!
#25CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 3:22:19 PM
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...

I may be considered the bad guy, that's fine but what I posted were not threats dumdum. Simply an awareness to the truth, could even be helpful to those who understand, but a couple of less intelligent people will feel threatened and I am sorry for that...

Less intelligent... I disagree.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#26MindesynPosted 7/2/2013 3:24:09 PM
kastastic posted...

Least we know he isnt in a better place.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#27kastasticPosted 7/2/2013 3:25:38 PM
Mindesyn posted...
kastastic posted...

Least we know he isnt in a better place.

lol
---
Care to elaborate ...Worst TROLL on GameFAQs: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=667656/
#28kastasticPosted 7/2/2013 3:40:15 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...

Less intelligent... I disagree.

I can agree to disagree.
---
#29LigersRulePosted 7/2/2013 4:08:59 PM
kastastic posted...

Really? In that case, who is releasing the codes? In less you profess that Bully still gives a **** about this game.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*