-HC- vs. BO5S Confirmed Knowlege

#11MindesynPosted 7/3/2013 2:57:49 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
I don't understand. You are in matches 1 and 3. Host matches 1 and 3. BO5S can host match 2

That, is super messy to do effectively, chose your host carefully cause they will play for all 3 rounds.

Also "Knowledge"
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#12xXAISPXxPosted 7/5/2013 7:21:03 AM
Mindesyn posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
I don't understand. You are in matches 1 and 3. Host matches 1 and 3. BO5S can host match 2

That, is super messy to do effectively, chose your host carefully cause they will play for all 3 rounds.

Also "Knowledge"

I don't mean this to be rude to you, Gabe, but he is right. Let's not make it more messy than it is and just simply do that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#13HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 8:13:17 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Mindesyn posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Also "Knowledge"

I don't mean this to be rude to you, Gabe, but he is right. Let's not make it more messy than it is and just simply do that.

I don't find stating your opinion in a respectful way rude. Its not my choice who hosts, I'm just sharing ideas
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#14MindesynPosted 7/5/2013 12:14:03 PM
Also, go B05S!
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#15CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 12:19:38 PM
If I'm going in for a match or however many, I would very much so ban RD, and SMAW, don't want anybody running around with those op things.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#16MindesynPosted 7/5/2013 12:30:44 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
If I'm going in for a match or however many, I would very much so ban RD, and SMAW, don't want anybody running around with those op things.

Yes, yes we know you cant deal with one rocket, and 10 seconds of regen. Its a bad joke by now.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#17CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 1:03:16 PM
Mindesyn posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Yes, yes we know you cant deal with one rocket, and 10 seconds of regen. Its a bad joke by now.

The rockets are overpowered, I think its pretty obvious honestly.

Let me explain why they are though. (Even though your level of ignorance probably won't let you understand)

The SMAW does 131 damage, with a blast range of 3 meters, and a overall range of 6 meters, (That's a large range in C2, no other weapon aside from maybe the frag has a blast range like the SMAW) if someone has the damage control point, that damage is increased to 148.03.

Your probably thinking, "So what if the damage is 131 or 148? Who cares?" Well, you should care because that 131 damage is a OHK to anybody as well as they aren't wearing both Explosive Focus/Heavy Armor and Light Armor. And even then, you only have 9 points of health left.

Also, if the SMAW user has the damage control point, it will always and I do mean always kill in one hit if they stand too close, plus the the damage control point being A LOT of the time being either in the blue team or red teams spawn, it means that they already have a distinct advantage over you, so, if your unlucky enough to face off against one, two, maybe even 4 SMAW users on the other team, your are very much screwed no matter how you slice it

The SMAW is overpowered, you're probably going to say its not anyway, but if you do, just shows your level of ignorance is like over 9,000 honestly.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#18MindesynPosted 7/5/2013 1:10:22 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
The SMAW is overpowered, you're probably going to say its not anyway, but if you do, just shows your level of ignorance is like over 9,000 honestly.

Being the board vet you are, you must already know I think the SMAW is BS, you must remember the topics of where we came up with ideas on how the SMAW could be nerfed SUCH AS a minimum traveling distance before detonation (think CoD noob tube) if the guys bunny hops and pulls the trigger at the ground, nothing happens, this prevents the dreaded suicide kill points. Ive hated SMAW since day one. Its part of the deal until HVS goes back to making it a random spawn in matches, and not part of loadouts.

You want to talk ignorance, so spout it somewhere else, Ive crunched the numbers, Ive seen Lark's notes, and Ive seen things he missed, not dissing Lark, just saying it how it is, there is an effective counter to RD, you CAN survive a rad stick, etc. This game has alot to it, and I dont even think HVS knows some of it.
Get in the private matches with your buds and experiment outside the box, you might discover more than anyone knows.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#19CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 1:15:51 PM
Mindesyn posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Being the board vet you are, you must already know I think the SMAW is BS, you must remember the topics of where we came up with ideas on how the SMAW could be nerfed SUCH AS a minimum traveling distance before detonation (think CoD noob tube) if the guys bunny hops and pulls the trigger at the ground, nothing happens, this prevents the dreaded suicide kill points. Ive hated SMAW since day one. Its part of the deal until HVS goes back to making it a random spawn in matches, and not part of loadouts.

You want to talk ignorance, so spout it somewhere else, Ive crunched the numbers, Ive seen Lark's notes, and Ive seen things he missed, not dissing Lark, just saying it how it is, there is an effective counter to RD, you CAN survive a rad stick, etc. This game has alot to it, and I dont even think HVS knows some of it.
Get in the private matches with your buds and experiment outside the box, you might discover more than anyone knows.

xD, I find this comment FUNNY, I've read the Conduit Wikia back and forth now, I know a lot about the game, more than you. Don't tell me stuff like that.

Also, since you hate the SMAW, why don't you also get it banned, i rather not have it in some matches than to have it in all matches.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#20MindesynPosted 7/5/2013 1:31:48 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I've read the Conduit Wikia back and forth now I know a lot about the game, more than you. Don't tell me stuff like that.

Also, since you hate the SMAW, why don't you also get it banned, i rather not have it in some matches than to have it in all matches.

If you have looked at any clan battle topic, its pretty much universally banned. If D-S wanna use it, thats fine, we got counters for it.
You have read the Wikia? Thats your supporting point? Really?!

I stand down from your vast knowledge of launch users adding info they are reading from the game itself.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!