-HC- vs. BO5S Confirmed Knowlege

#21CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 2:43:38 PM
Mindesyn posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I've read the Conduit Wikia back and forth now I know a lot about the game, more than you. Don't tell me stuff like that.

Also, since you hate the SMAW, why don't you also get it banned, i rather not have it in some matches than to have it in all matches.

If you have looked at any clan battle topic, its pretty much universally banned. If D-S wanna use it, thats fine, we got counters for it.
You have read the Wikia? Thats your supporting point? Really?!

I stand down from your vast knowledge of launch users adding info they are reading from the game itself.

Yeah...

Let me tell you one thing, that Wikia is VERY true, why? Because when i test things to see if they match up with the actual game, they do, like with the Helmet perk, in the Wikia, it pretty much says that the perk adds 81% extra health to the head, in the in-game description, it says enemies will no longer do extra headshot damage, which is false, when I shoot someone with the HVS.45 in the head, it does 1 shot to kill, when I shoot someone with the HVS.45 with Helmet, it does two shots to kill, that means it can't be removing the headshot multiplier for weapons but instead, just adding health.

Also, generally speaking, when you have a small community of people like this, and even smaller that pays attention to the wikia and igves out information for it, it pretty much reduces the amount of people putting bad information to pretty much zero.

So again, I've read the Conduit Wikia back and forth now I know a lot about the game, more than you. Don't tell me stuff like that.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#22MindesynPosted 7/5/2013 3:23:52 PM
Yes what the game says IS a lie, because you read the patch notes that HvS posted here right? You are aware they changed tons of values from launch? Im not saying the numbers are a lie. Im saying there is more to the game then what the numbers and the explanations and what not are saying. HvS didnt test the new patches with all perk combinations. Not to mention they rushed the game anyways, hence the car glitch in Streets and tons of fun things like that.

There are more interesting things to it all then just crunching numbers. Also not to take a unwarranted stab at you, bunny hopping with a Hive Cannon? Like you care about damage and numbers. Its jump and spray until you see a kill.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#23CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 3:31:51 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Yes what the game says IS a lie, because you read the patch notes that HvS posted here right? You are aware they changed tons of values from launch? Im not saying the numbers are a lie. Im saying there is more to the game then what the numbers and the explanations and what not are saying. HvS didnt test the new patches with all perk combinations. Not to mention they rushed the game anyways, hence the car glitch in Streets and tons of fun things like that.

There are more interesting things to it all then just crunching numbers. Also not to take a unwarranted stab at you, bunny hopping with a Hive Cannon? Like you care about damage and numbers. Its jump and spray until you see a kill.

LOL, don't you bunny hop? We all do, its one of things that's annoying, but not op, like Stealth. lol

Easy way to counter bunny hopping: AR-C Eclipse, move away from where he shooting you, and melee as much as possible, simple.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#24MindesynPosted 7/5/2013 3:36:40 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
LOL, don't you bunny hop? We all do, its one of things that's annoying, but not op, like Stealth. lol

Actually no, not to bust your balls, but I use jumping for jumping and stage teching and for 180 backstabs which I suck at. So yeah basically stay low to the ground when Im attacking
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#25CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 3:38:58 PM
Mindesyn posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Actually no, not to bust your balls, but I use jumping for jumping and stage teching and for 180 backstabs which I suck at. So yeah basically stay low to the ground when Im attacking

Almighty, cool then, good for you.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#26MindesynPosted 7/5/2013 3:40:22 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Zhank you
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#27CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 3:44:48 PM
Mindesyn posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Zhank you

Lol, alright, np.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#28xXAISPXxPosted 7/6/2013 9:05:09 AM
PLAYERS
Representing B05S
----------------------------
B05S^Brennan (1549-9455-6995)
B05S^Aiden!!
B05S^Ricky/B05S^Dug

(Players listed for matches 1,2, and 3)
Note: This IS NOT 100% confirmed true

Representing HC
-----------------------------
~Match #1~
-HC-AISP
Valkiria
-HC- P4G
~Match #2~
Cmo (Can you make it to the date below?)
HC-Gabe& (Can you make it to the date below?)
-HC- Zeltic :) (Can you make it to the date below?)
~Match #3~
-HC- AISP (FC: 4642-7312-4915)
Valkiria
-HC- Toho
------------------------------------------------------
RULES
Lock-on: ON
Radar: whatever people feel like (vote?)
Respawn time= 0 seconds
Match Time Limit: 10 min
Match Point: 50 kills/points
NO private match modifications (e.g. gravity, ammo boxes)
Bans: NONE (none yet 100% confirmed)
ADDITIONAL INFO
Maps
1. Streets Prime
2. Whiteout
3. Crash Site

Host(s): ?
Time(s): 8 PM EST
Date(s): 7/12/13
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#29Toho2Posted 7/6/2013 11:41:50 AM
8 PM EST won't work of me.
---
-I stole Conduit 3 directly from HVS..or was it Sega...or Nintendo?.-
#30HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 11:49:21 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
PLAYERS
Representing B05S
----------------------------
B05S^Brennan (1549-9455-6995)
B05S^Aiden!!
B05S^Ricky/B05S^Dug

(Players listed for matches 1,2, and 3)
Note: This IS NOT 100% confirmed true

Representing HC
-----------------------------
~Match #1~
-HC-AISP
Valkiria
-HC- P4G
~Match #2~
Cmo (Can you make it to the date below?)
HC-Gabe& (Can you make it to the date below?)
-HC- Zeltic :) (Can you make it to the date below?)
~Match #3~
-HC- AISP (FC: 4642-7312-4915)
Valkiria
-HC- Toho
RULES
Lock-on: ON
Radar: whatever people feel like (vote?)
Respawn time= 0 seconds
Match Time Limit: 10 min
Match Point: 50 kills/points
NO private match modifications (e.g. gravity, ammo boxes)
Bans: NONE (none yet 100% confirmed)
ADDITIONAL INFO
Maps
1. Streets Prime
2. Whiteout
3. Crash Site

Host(s): ?
Time(s): 8 PM EST
Date(s): 7/12/13

Not sure if Friday will work for me
---