The most important poll so far (part 1)

#11The21stgunPosted 7/3/2013 6:53:52 PM
im FoxyGrampa, and I APPROVE this game! *puts paw on cover*
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
#12PUNCHOUT1116Posted 7/5/2013 8:57:26 PM
Looking back, it was a love/hate thing for me.

Sometimes, if things were functioning properly and you had a good lobby, it could be the single most enjoyable shooter I've ever played.

Other times, it could be a completely broken mess with lag, glitches, hacks, and other issues.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#13KhmerInceptionPosted 7/5/2013 9:02:55 PM
Asgdkancks Punchhhhhhh! Glad to see you drop by! Just don't drop that... pear-shaped pizza.
---
http://i.imgur.com/KzEm1JY.jpg
By the Almighty Cocainus
#14Loremas1861Posted 7/5/2013 9:08:56 PM
KhmerInception posted...
Asgdkancks Punchhhhhhh! Glad to see you drop by! Just don't drop that... pear-shaped pizza.

Wow, you actually got that signature pic huh?
---
"Which time zone is NTSC?"
~The21stgun
#15DerppopotamusPosted 7/5/2013 9:09:04 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Derpy cried tears of joy...
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#16Loremas1861Posted 7/5/2013 9:10:29 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Derpy cried tears of joy...

Loremas cried tears fo joy with Derpy
---
"Which time zone is NTSC?"
~The21stgun
#17CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 9:18:08 PM
So many tears. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#18Hawke0Posted 7/5/2013 10:34:06 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Simply put? No.
I enjoy playing with people I know
I wish we could play something that actually works.
Thats all.

Jayters gonna Jayte.

---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
#19old_man_mossyPosted 7/6/2013 7:39:50 AM
Hawke0 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Simply put? No.
Thats all.

Jayters gonna Jayte.

Gonna weigh in w/agreeing w/Jaye & Punch. This game was fun early on, especially when my son was playing w/me....but now to hear its getting over run with hacks on the public side...which in my experiences was the only way I got good connections because when I'd private lobby the game went to hell in a hand basket connection wise....well might have to wait for C3 if that game comes. I'm currently looking for something else, too.

On a side note, what the hell has happened to the board around here....even in its worst times we tried to keep the fighting to single threads then blocked the guy & let it be...I dunno maybe I'm just remembering things with a fonder shade to it; deserved or not...

I lurk around here less & less, anymore.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#20CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/6/2013 9:04:01 AM
old_man_mossy posted...
Hawke0 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Mindesyn posted...
Simply put? No.
Thats all.

Jayters gonna Jayte.

Gonna weigh in w/agreeing w/Jaye & Punch. This game was fun early on, especially when my son was playing w/me....but now to hear its getting over run with hacks on the public side...which in my experiences was the only way I got good connections because when I'd private lobby the game went to hell in a hand basket connection wise....well might have to wait for C3 if that game comes. I'm currently looking for something else, too.

On a side note, what the hell has happened to the board around here....even in its worst times we tried to keep the fighting to single threads then blocked the guy & let it be...I dunno maybe I'm just remembering things with a fonder shade to it; deserved or not...

I lurk around here less & less, anymore.

Private matches are no different than Pubs in their connection, the only difference is you can control who is in them.

Hacking has been remarkably sparse until recently, I attribute it solely to summer vacation.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656