The most important poll so far (part 1)

#31_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 12:20:42 PM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
_Signal posted...
Also, people seem to think that because they've been here longer that they have more ownership of the forum, or more right to be here than some of the new guys, and I just don't think that's right.

They deserve the same chance to discover the game and this community that everyone else had.

I'd say it's the opposite. The new guys seem to think they're pretty hot s***, and needless to say, some of the vets don't appreciate a bunch of squeakers invading what used to be a really cool board. I'm not implying I'm a vet, as I've only been here a year, but this place was so much better back even then. Not to mention there were players like Noble, Chronic, and several others who were in an echelon of their own, but were down to earth, too. Essentially, the new guys are d***s and deserve any angry responses they've gotten.

As for the actual question, I somehow did have some fun with such an esoteric, lowly game. Towards the end people online were just too dumb and I was hard pressed to find any competition.

You have the right to your opinion, just like the new guys.

Essentially, what you're saying is that the vet's don't have enough self-confidence or self-esteem to tolerate the new guys boasting?

Seriously?

I can't believe that's what's going on.

Noble, Chronic, Samu, Jaye, and every other vet rest assured knowing their place in the grand scheme of things. They know how good they are, and I can't believe that any of them would feel threatened by the smack talk of new blood. They remember how they worked to learn the game in the beginning, just like the new guys right are doing right now. Everyone had to start somewhere.

Where would this game be today if it weren't for the new guys? They're the ones that keep it alive.

And you know something, it's possible, just possible, that one of them could turn out to be better than anyone else that came before, not that it would have any bearing on whether or not they have a right to be here
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#32TheOmegaFalconPosted 7/6/2013 12:40:45 PM
It's not about self-confidence, self-esteem, or being scared of scrubs. People are sick of endless, often completely f***ing unintelligible bulls*** spewed by them. Breaking points have been reached and that's why conflict is erupting the way it is.
#33CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/6/2013 1:04:32 PM
TheOmegaFail has spoken...
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#34xXAISPXxPosted 7/6/2013 1:09:25 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Okay, I'm getting my popcorn.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#35_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 1:12:55 PM
LOL, anyone who has reached any kind of breaking point because of any posting on gfaqs (about a video game) needs to take a personal day, lay off the caffeine and implied expletives and pickup a thesaurus and maybe even a book.

Anyway, the environment here is practically devoid of boasting compared to a couple of years ago.
---
#36CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/6/2013 1:21:49 PM(edited)
TheOmegaFalcon posted...
It's not about self-confidence, self-esteem, or being scared of scrubs. People are sick of endless, often completely f***ing unintelligible bulls*** spewed by them. Breaking points have been reached and that's why conflict is erupting the way it is.

This post is as big of an offender as I've ever seen.
All these alts is the worst, most disruptive thing being done to the forum.

The reason conflict is erupting is because certain people are making a point to cause it.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#37_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 1:15:05 PM
By the way, a thesaurus is a book that groups synonyms together.

Just FYI.
---
#38CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/6/2013 1:35:40 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Okay, I'm getting my popcorn.

I think I should too actully, what kind you got? I got ACTII, good stuff.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#39kastasticPosted 7/6/2013 1:38:28 PM
_Signal posted...
By the way, a thesaurus is a book that groups synonyms together.

Just FYI.

thnx...I was like pick up a thesaurus...aren't they extinct :/
#40TheOmegaFalconPosted 7/6/2013 1:38:48 PM
@Signal: That's nice, but I'm not the one getting pissed. All of you salty fanboys/girls are the ones getting into it with the noobs. I'm content being a sideshow.

@Chain: K.