The most important poll so far (part 1)

#51Hawke0Posted 7/6/2013 4:06:57 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...

My anger at some of the "new guys" has nothing to do with that. My anger stems from the fact that they don't know how to behave, and are being terrible members of this community. Flooding the board. Creating the same topic multiple times because you don't get the replies you want. Making useless posts. I'm sorry if I have standards for this message board. High standards. Because I still want this message board to be the place it was a year and a half ago. This game, and these players, deserve THAT C2 board. Not this one.

So yeah. I'll tell people off when they act like morons or kids. Because I want this board to be a place worth coming to.

I was like you... Once...

I used to make sure that every post I made was thought out, researched, had verified sources, and contributed to discussion. My threads used to be... Sometimes transparently kiddy in perspective, but they rang home!

Ahhh :)

But then... The very nature of the Internet changed...

Anyway, I have a lot of patience for scrubs, scrubs have always existed, They do not persist for long, especially helpful and healthy community, and its not exactly like its an optional phase.
However, there are other types of behaviors I have less patience for, those that do not eventually sort themselves out, but only propagate, and are emulated by who are easily influenced. ( newbs primarily. )

Anyway, I'm not sure I have a reason for posting this, I'm just... You know. Ohh Internet

The internet... the internet has changed.

It's not about having a forum to speak with other or spreading information.
It's not even about endlessly repeating memes, abusing anonymity, or trolling.

It's an endless series of proxy stupidity, fought by fanboys and idiots.

The internet, and its vast consumption of free time, has become a rational, well oiled business transaction.

The internet has changed.

Uninformed people spout uninformed arguments, cite uninformed morons.

Fanboyism inside their bodies enhance and regulate their stupidity.

Opinion control... Information control... Trolling controll... Internet control.

Everything is monitored, and kept under control.

The age of discussion is now the age of false 'opinions', all in the name of averting catastrophe from children in adults bodies having to admit they were wrong.

And he who controls the internet, controls Gamefaqs.

When the internet is under total control,
stupidity becomes routine.
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
#52FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/6/2013 4:07:31 PM
Hawke0 posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
Hawke0 posted...
TMac987654321 posted...
Goldeneye =/= Conduit 2

Shooters that actually have you aim>dual analog

FTFY

fix'd

You DO aim with dual analogs. Just because you don't have a battery-powered p**** in your hand doesn't mean you're not aiming, unless you're refering to the aim assist fetish devs have today.
#53TheOmegaShenPosted 7/6/2013 4:08:46 PM
Hawke's only trolling again.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#54FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/6/2013 4:10:51 PM
Hawke0 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...

My anger at some of the "new guys" has nothing to do with that. My anger stems from the fact that they don't know how to behave, and are being terrible members of this community. Flooding the board. Creating the same topic multiple times because you don't get the replies you want. Making useless posts. I'm sorry if I have standards for this message board. High standards. Because I still want this message board to be the place it was a year and a half ago. This game, and these players, deserve THAT C2 board. Not this one.

So yeah. I'll tell people off when they act like morons or kids. Because I want this board to be a place worth coming to.

I was like you... Once...

I used to make sure that every post I made was thought out, researched, had verified sources, and contributed to discussion. My threads used to be... Sometimes transparently kiddy in perspective, but they rang home!

Ahhh :)

But then... The very nature of the Internet changed...

Anyway, I have a lot of patience for scrubs, scrubs have always existed, They do not persist for long, especially helpful and healthy community, and its not exactly like its an optional phase.
However, there are other types of behaviors I have less patience for, those that do not eventually sort themselves out, but only propagate, and are emulated by who are easily influenced. ( newbs primarily. )

Anyway, I'm not sure I have a reason for posting this, I'm just... You know. Ohh Internet

The internet... the internet has changed.

It's not about having a forum to speak with other or spreading information.
It's not even about endlessly repeating memes, abusing anonymity, or trolling.

It's an endless series of proxy stupidity, fought by fanboys and idiots.

The internet, and its vast consumption of free time, has become a rational, well oiled business transaction.

Uninformed people spout uninformed arguments, cite uninformed morons.

Fanboyism inside their bodies enhance and regulate their stupidity.

Opinion control... Information control... Trolling controll... Internet control.

Everything is monitored, and kept under control.

The age of discussion is now the age of false 'opinions', all in the name of averting catastrophe from children in adults bodies having to admit they were wrong.

And he who controls the internet, controls Gamefaqs.

When the internet is under total control,
stupidity becomes routine.

Metal GameFAQs Solid 4
#55Hawke0Posted 7/6/2013 4:57:37 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Hawke's only trolling again.

^this
Whenever I troll, people always take me seriously. It might have to do with the fact that I'm serious in general, a few people have said my voice is depressing.
---
#56Hawke0Posted 7/6/2013 5:01:26 PM
@Falcon
Starring Solid Shen (sounds better than Solid Hawke), Hawke The Ripper (obscure references ftw), Liquid Falcolot, and a bunch of other people I don't have the patience to come up with names for.
---
#57TheOmegaFalconPosted 7/6/2013 5:02:16 PM
lmao hawkee u sux @ trolling
#58Hawke0Posted 7/6/2013 5:04:21 PM
You were fooled.

But that doesn't speak well of my abilities so much as poorly of your intelligence, and pointing out your lack of it is like pointing out that fire is hot.
---
#59D4TF4LCONPosted 7/6/2013 5:21:38 PM
Hawke0 posted...
You were fooled.

But that doesn't speak well of my abilities so much as poorly of your intelligence, and pointing out your lack of it is like pointing out that fire is hot.

A good troll's intentions are clear yet subtle. Sorry Hawkee, you fail.

Also,
Liquid Falcolot

You're pretty good.
#60Hawke0Posted 7/7/2013 6:41:43 PM
There's also Big Punch, Crying Cmo, and Raging Jayven.
---