I just got a cc to GCN controller adapter.

#21Hawke0Posted 7/3/2013 8:02:51 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Never played Sonys rip-off of Smash Bros, but its FACT that Smash Brod is MUCH better, Smash has A LOT of good things going for it, for one its in MLG. (Major Leauge Gaming, no other games on Wii to my knowlagde are there yet). While Sonys verison, not MLG, not even sure if its GameBattles.

So in other words, no, its worse.

That's a bad argument for a true point.

lol How is that a bad arguement. xD

LOL

"It's better cuz it's in the MLG"
That doesn't mean anything, CoD is pretty average but it's in the MLG.
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
#22CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/3/2013 8:24:45 PM
Hawke0 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Never played Sonys rip-off of Smash Bros, but its FACT that Smash Brod is MUCH better, Smash has A LOT of good things going for it, for one its in MLG. (Major Leauge Gaming, no other games on Wii to my knowlagde are there yet). While Sonys verison, not MLG, not even sure if its GameBattles.

So in other words, no, its worse.

That's a bad argument for a true point.

lol How is that a bad arguement. xD

LOL

"It's better cuz it's in the MLG"
That doesn't mean anything, CoD is pretty average but it's in the MLG.

Well, I don't think its REALLY average honestly, mostly because its only been for Black Ops 2 that the competitive side of things have been good. CoD eSports, before BO2 honestly wasn't that good, so overall, not that bad.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#23VintageRonJohnPosted 7/3/2013 9:30:39 PM
There also exist GCN to PS2 adapters, and PS2 to Xbox adapters--apparently those controllers were all USB at heart. So does anyone have the knowledge/expertise to help me wire an Xbox controller cord onto a GameCube plug? Cause I really want to play Conduit 2 with my Xbox controller.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#24CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 9:33:48 PM
VintageRonJohn posted...
There also exist GCN to PS2 adapters, and PS2 to Xbox adapters--apparently those controllers were all USB at heart. So does anyone have the knowledge/expertise to help me wire an Xbox controller cord onto a GameCube plug? Cause I really want to play Conduit 2 with my Xbox controller.

They have a microcontroller in the adapters, you can't just wire them up unfortunately.

BTW, Just played some Wii-U to wii-U matches...
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

I've Never EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER had brawl run so smoothly online.
Granted, it still is a bit hiccupy at times, and the adapter changes some characteristics of controls, but.... it is pure awesome!
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#25xXAISPXxPosted 7/3/2013 9:34:25 PM
MLG? GCN? Nothing I can do but read. I hardly understand these terms.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#26VintageRonJohnPosted 7/3/2013 9:56:15 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
VintageRonJohn posted...

They have a microcontroller in the adapters, you can't just wire them up unfortunately.

I was afraid of this. I've seen someone successfully chain two together though, (there's no GCN to Xbox) so I have hope yet.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741