C2 Definition of the term "n00b"

#1HC-GabePosted 7/4/2013 9:49:06 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
What is your definition of a C2 noob?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A- hackers/glitchers (please specify which one, or both)
B- User of "cheap" tactics (please specify)
C- User of "cheap" or "overpowered weapons" (please specify)
D- Not AISP
E- Anyone named Mr. Ford
F- All of the above
G- Other (please specify)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#2-HC-P4GPosted 7/4/2013 9:54:04 AM
Anyone who consistently uses the SMAW.
---
Sigh.
http://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoConsoleGamer
#3Loremas1861Posted 7/4/2013 10:14:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/4/2013 10:38:39 AM
ABCE

Reverse Damage, SMAW, all that stuff. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#5LigersRulePosted 7/4/2013 11:01:12 AM
...Why the frick is there two of these topics? Even more so, why do you need to try and make a poll when you aren't high enough level.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#6--Hope--Posted 7/4/2013 11:04:23 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D- Not AISP
E- Anyone named Mr. Ford
F- All of the above
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A- hackers, very annoying usually I leave when they join. Unless it is MSM. I still stay if it is him.
B- There are not really "cheap" tactics besides bunnyhopping and point blank spasers.
C- Well I fight a lot of people who fall into this category ( a lot of smaw users for sure)
D- I agree with this one! AISP a noob? NO.
E- Anyone except the "real" Mr. Ford. The other fords are noobs, not because cheap tactics and powerful weapons but because they are still learning how to play C2. Can't blame them for being thrown in a grab bag with level 60 S.M.A.W. suiciders and such. Rough...

Good game AISP. I see the Hive cannon loadout works well for you. good times...(If anyone asks about that I got creamed on pentagon prime. Lol good times...)

And have you bought red steel 2 yet? I really want to hear how that turns out.
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#7xXAISPXxPosted 7/4/2013 11:18:05 AM
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
D- Not AISP
E- Anyone named Mr. Ford
F- All of the above

A- hackers, very annoying usually I leave when they join. Unless it is MSM. I still stay if it is him.
B- There are not really "cheap" tactics besides bunnyhopping and point blank spasers.
C- Well I fight a lot of people who fall into this category ( a lot of smaw users for sure)
E- Anyone except the "real" Mr. Ford. The other fords are noobs, not because cheap tactics and powerful weapons but because they are still learning how to play C2. Can't blame them for being thrown in a grab bag with level 60 S.M.A.W. suiciders and such. Rough...

Good game AISP. I see the Hive cannon loadout works well for you. good times...(If anyone asks about that I got creamed on pentagon prime. Lol good times...)

And have you bought red steel 2 yet? I really want to hear how that turns out.

The hive cannon was the best weapon I could use for that match. The lag was horrendous for me in Streets.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#8HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 11:35:24 AM
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
D- Not AISP
E- Anyone named Mr. Ford
F- All of the above

I put the quotes so you could specify your opinion/version of "cheap"
---
#9HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 11:39:47 AM
LigersRule posted...
...Why the frick is there two of these topics? Even more so, why do you need to try and make a poll when you aren't high enough level.

There are 2 topics because people kept going off topic in the first, so I thought people wouldn't in this one..... FAIL XD
As for why I'm trying to make a poll while not a high level...... why do you care? I can do what I want, when I want, how I want!....... if my mom says its okay.... xD
---
#10VintageRonJohnPosted 7/4/2013 11:45:13 AM
notallowedtopoll.hcg
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741