C2 Definition of the term "n00b"

#11xXAISPXxPosted 7/4/2013 12:02:38 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...
...Why the frick is there two of these topics? Even more so, why do you need to try and make a poll when you aren't high enough level.

There are 2 topics because people kept going off topic in the first, so I thought people wouldn't in this one..... FAIL XD
As for why I'm trying to make a poll while not a high level...... why do you care? I can do what I want, when I want, how I want!....... if my mom says its okay.... xD

This is a funny reply against Lig. Lig's gonna Lig again!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#12Loremas1861Posted 7/4/2013 12:32:17 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
I can do what I want, when I want, how I want!....... if my mom says its okay.... xD

http://i.imgur.com/plbQnKj.png
---
"Which time zone is NTSC?"
~The21stgun
#13_SignalPosted 7/4/2013 1:31:34 PM
I think a C2 n00b is anyone who knows better, but still uses tactics most people would consider unsportsmanlike. For example, using PR tuning or Widowmaker specialization against a newcomer who has no counter-loadout.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#141PefrogPosted 7/4/2013 1:38:03 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...
...Why the frick is there two of these topics? Even more so, why do you need to try and make a poll when you aren't high enough level.

There are 2 topics because people kept going off topic in the first, so I thought people wouldn't in this one..... FAIL XD
As for why I'm trying to make a poll while not a high level...... why do you care? I can do what I want, when I want, how I want!....... if my mom says its okay.... xD

Our little guy is all grown up.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#15LigersRulePosted 7/4/2013 1:52:54 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
This is a funny reply against Lig. Lig's gonna Lig again!

Nah. I don't feel like it today.

1Pefrog posted...

For flooding the board with useless crap, when it's obvious that nobody cares, and making faux-polls instead of just pming and asking somebody else to do it or just waiting? Also, by saying that nobody but his Mom can tell him what to do?

That all sounds like the definition of immaturity to me.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#16Loremas1861Posted 7/4/2013 2:28:35 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
making faux-polls...

Is the word "faux" really the correct word? I think either "redundant" or "useless" would suit that sentence better.

Maybe it's just me.
---
~The21stgun
#17LigersRulePosted 7/4/2013 2:39:01 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
Is the word "faux" really the correct word? I think either "redundant" or "useless" would suit that sentence better.

Maybe it's just me.

No, though it is redundant that he made this topic twice, and it is useless in that fact that would have been easier to just ask the question. The whole point of a poll is that you can express your opinion WITHOUT having to post. If it isn't set up through the site, though, it just makes extra work for everyone.

I use faux, because faux means fake. And this IS a fake poll, because it doesn't accomplish anything.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#18Loremas1861Posted 7/4/2013 2:50:25 PM
LigersRule posted...
Loremas1861 posted...

Maybe it's just me.

No, though it is redundant that he made this topic twice, and it is useless in that fact that would have been easier to just ask the question. The whole point of a poll is that you can express your opinion WITHOUT having to post. If it isn't set up through the site, though, it just makes extra work for everyone.

I use faux, because faux means fake. And this IS a fake poll, because it doesn't accomplish anything.

I see what you mean now.
---
~The21stgun
#19HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 3:18:24 PM
1Pefrog posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...

I'm da little guy! B) xD
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#20_SignalPosted 7/4/2013 5:21:51 PM
I totally missed the other thread, so I'm glad you made this one.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261