C2 Definition of the term "n00b"

#111xXAISPXxPosted 7/5/2013 3:36:03 PM
Mindesyn posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
So will I, once all my old fan club arrives. I'm sure every fanboy here who are busy making out with their s***ty, apathetic developers will find their balls to be really chappy once they discover my return from the circles of hell.

This could possibly be the greatest single post on this board ever.

The spice couldn't get any damn spicier.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#112HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 3:39:51 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
So... I just read this entire topic. I'm really confused why a bunch of the new guys just jumped on Lig. o_o He's a super nice fellow, he's probably one of the most well mannered on the board.

Is it that you thought he was a troll that makes it okay to be rude to him and disrespect everything he says? If he was trolling(and in all seriousness, he wasn't), isn't his plan to get you to react?

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be calling people trolls. (In fact, if someone is trolling, they want you to acknowledge it.) Give everybody a respectful response, even if you don't think they deserve it. Actually acknowledge that you've considered their opinion.

Oh, and Thank you --Hope-- for your respectful response to Lig afterwards c: That was very nice of you. And I respect you for it.

If he were so mature than why does he argue, complain, and insult me at any given chance? I used to like Lig, but now I'm just annoyed by him...... Lig never gives a respectful response, he just complains about how "IM not a high enough level to make polls" and he tried to GIVE ME RULES TO FOLLOW! What is he, my boss? If he doesnt like me he could do a respectful thing and ignore a topic. I feel more like Im being ganged up on more than Lig. I am really starting to hate this new attitude people have here nowadays.....
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#113xXAISPXxPosted 7/5/2013 3:43:19 PM
My Lyme Disease is getting worse...
---
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#114DerppopotamusPosted 7/5/2013 4:04:36 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
If he (Lig) were so mature than why does he argue, complain, and insult me at any given chance? I used to like Lig, but now I'm just annoyed by him......

Its only when you get boastful about your accolades does someone tell you that these achievements are very minor. Other than that, its just been Lig defending himself. :c

Lig never gives a respectful response, he just complains about how "IM not a high enough level to make polls" and he tried to GIVE ME RULES TO FOLLOW! What is he, my boss? If he doesnt like me he could do a respectful thing and ignore a topic. I feel more like Im being ganged up on more than Lig.

It is the rules of the website, not rules he just made up. You could lose your account if you ignore the GameFAQs rules. :c What you could have done was PM'd someone who is high enough to make a poll and asked them politely if they would like to make the poll for you. (But please, no begging)

I am really starting to hate this new attitude people have here nowadays.....

You've been here almost two months :s But you are talking as if you have been here for years.
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#115HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 4:16:19 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
If he (Lig) were so mature than why does he argue, complain, and insult me at any given chance? I used to like Lig, but now I'm just annoyed by him......

Its only when you get boastful about your accolades does someone tell you that these achievements are very minor. Other than that, its just been Lig defending himself. :c

Lig never gives a respectful response, he just complains about how "IM not a high enough level to make polls" and he tried to GIVE ME RULES TO FOLLOW! What is he, my boss? If he doesnt like me he could do a respectful thing and ignore a topic. I feel more like Im being ganged up on more than Lig.

It is the rules of the website, not rules he just made up. You could lose your account if you ignore the GameFAQs rules. :c What you could have done was PM'd someone who is high enough to make a poll and asked them politely if they would like to make the poll for you. (But please, no begging)

I am really starting to hate this new attitude people have here nowadays.....

You've been here almost two months :s But you are talking as if you have been here for years.

Lig doesnt make the rules that is that, if I wanted a list of rules I would go to the GameFAQs help section.. How is Lig defending himself? He is offending me. If you would care enough to look, his first post here was complaining about me trying to make a poll. Not "defending himself" from anything. I may have been here for months, but the attitude has changed since I joined here. If you look at this post, it seems as though I, yes me not Lig, am defending myself.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#116LigersRulePosted 7/5/2013 4:31:07 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Lig doesnt make the rules that is that, if I wanted a list of rules I would go to the GameFAQs help section.. How is Lig defending himself? He is offending me. If you would care enough to look, his first post here was complaining about me trying to make a poll. Not "defending himself" from anything. I may have been here for months, but the attitude has changed since I joined here. If you look at this post, it seems as though I, yes me not Lig, am defending myself.

I didn't make those rules. I didn't write that list. That is called etiquette. Something you lack. It's behavior standards on the internet. This isn't your normal 9 year old website. This is a mature gaming discussion forum. If you aren't capable of that, you don't belong here.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#117CheslukPosted 7/5/2013 4:55:00 PM
He is offending me. If you would care enough to look, his first post here was complaining about me trying to make a poll.

His first post looks like a question to me, a rather legitimate one seeing as it's unnecessary to flood the board with multiples of the same topic.

I may have been here for months

wat

User Name HC-Gabe
User ID 6767225
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.
Account Created Monday, <u>May 13, 2013</u> 3:12 PM

Your account isn't even one month old.
---
"Hence C2 board all have high strung people who drink too much coffee and have thin skin." -Mindesyn
http://i.imgur.com/uB5U6.jpg
#118xXAISPXxPosted 7/5/2013 4:58:13 PM
Chesluk posted...
He is offending me. If you would care enough to look, his first post here was complaining about me trying to make a poll.

His first post looks like a question to me, a rather legitimate one seeing as it's unnecessary to flood the board with multiples of the same topic.

wat

User Name HC-Gabe
User ID 6767225
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.

I felt the same with when I created my account. It feels longer.
---
#119LigersRulePosted 7/5/2013 5:00:14 PM
Chesluk posted...

wat

User Name HC-Gabe
User ID 6767225

Psst... Ches... It's July... He's a week shy of finishing his 2nd month.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#120MindesynPosted 7/5/2013 5:01:17 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
My Lyme Disease is getting worse...

Why cant I hold all these lymes?
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet