C2 Definition of the term "n00b"

#121CheslukPosted 7/5/2013 6:05:42 PM
Psst... Ches... It's July... He's a week shy of finishing his 2nd month.

You know damn well my time keeping is beyond anything your minds could handle.
---
"Hence C2 board all have high strung people who drink too much coffee and have thin skin." -Mindesyn
http://i.imgur.com/uB5U6.jpg
#122HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 6:09:54 PM
LigersRule posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
Lig doesnt make the rules that is that, if I wanted a list of rules I would go to the GameFAQs help section.. How is Lig defending himself? He is offending me. If you would care enough to look, his first post here was complaining about me trying to make a poll. Not "defending himself" from anything. I may have been here for months, but the attitude has changed since I joined here. If you look at this post, it seems as though I, yes me not Lig, am defending myself.

I didn't make those rules. I didn't write that list. That is called etiquette. Something you lack. It's behavior standards on the internet. This isn't your normal 9 year old website. This is a mature gaming discussion forum. If you aren't capable of that, you don't belong here.

I am not 9 yrs old. You act like you know me, but apperently you dont
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#123CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 6:14:20 PM
Oh goodness...

All complaining about Gabe, whine, whine, whine, you want cheese with that whine?

I'm saying this because its VERY annoying seeing the same stupid comments, over, and over, and over again

Can we just MOVE ON, like, oh my goodness...
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#124LigersRulePosted 7/5/2013 6:19:56 PM
HC-Gabe posted...

I'm not saying you ARE 9 years old. I'm saying you act like it. If you don't like me calling you 9, prove to me you're older.

Judging from your vids, I would be surprised if you are over 13, considering your voice hasn't dropped at all.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#125FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/5/2013 6:59:31 PM
LigersRule posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

I'm not saying you ARE 9 years old. I'm saying you act like it. If you don't like me calling you 9, prove to me you're older.

Judging from your vids, I would be surprised if you are over 13, considering your voice hasn't dropped at all.

Among other things.
#126TheOmegaShenPosted 7/5/2013 7:29:18 PM
Mindesyn posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
So will I, once all my old fan club arrives. I'm sure every fanboy here who are busy making out with their s***ty, apathetic developers will find their balls to be really chappy once they discover my return from the circles of hell.

This could possibly be the greatest single post on this board ever.

Almost signature worthy.

Oh, and it's great to see you putting the younger ones in their place, Falcon.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#127aakify1Posted 7/5/2013 7:59:51 PM
LigersRule posted...
--Hope-- posted...
First of all, what the heck is a liger?! Get your head out of fantasy land, cause tigers and leopards don't mate! Another thing. My definition of immaturity is trolling the board and more importantly trolling other users. Go suck up to the moderators Liger while your at it...
Anyway, since goody little falcon left I have been itching for a troll fight...

This is quite possibly the most hilarious post I have ever seen.

First of all, I toyed with the idea of being a moderator for a while, and even sent in an app, but I ended up changing my mind about the situation. I'm not fond enough of GameFAQs to do that.

2nd... I'm a troll? Seriously? I love Conduit 2, and have been an active member of this board and community for 4 years. I practically live here. I'm just pretty pissed that this board is being overrun by people who seem to think their cool, when in fact they are a bunch of 9 year olds who don't even understand forum etiquette. Several people here have admitted that the only reason they play Conduit is because their PARENTS won't let them play M rated games, like Call of Duty or Goldeneye. Man, if your parents are that seriously against violent video games, you should stop trying to rebellious.

Next... If you think an intellectual 'fight' with me would be anything like Falcon's 'no u' trolling, you've got another thing coming. If you STILL think you want to "troll fight" me, please, shoot me a PM. I guarantee it will end with you either cutting of contact with me or blocking me.

Let's reserve this whole section for talking about my name
--------
My name comes from a variety of different sources. For starters, I first started using the name "LigerWeirdo" back 6 years ago. I got (justly) banned for being underaged, at the age of 12. When I was 13, I made this account in compliance with GameFAQs ToU. I've never changed accounts, and I'm almost 19 now. I first started using it because of the TV series Zoids. It was pretty much awesome. Don't really care about it now, but whatever. Not throwing away all this karma now.

Besides that, a Liger is a cross between a maleLION and a female TIGER. They sound imaginary, but they aren't. They are real creatures, though not entirely natural. They reach about double the size of either of their parental species, and almost resemble bears more than cats. The largest known Liger on the planet reached over 900 lbs. (410 kgs). It's a fitting animal for me, then, as I'm 6'6" myself, and am freakishly huge.

Oh, and the name Lig comes from my profession. I'm a (technically "profesional") musician. There is a part on a saxophone and a clarinet called a Ligature. It holds the reed onto the mouthpiece. It is often shortened as a "Lig". Thus, it refers to both the biggest thing in my life (my music), my online persona (LigersRule), AND my DNA (being a giant of a man, resembling a Liger). That is why my name is the way it is. Not because I'm stuck in "fantasy land".
---

That is all. This was a really fun post to type. Thanks for being so... abrasive.

This is amazing.
---
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639}, [D-S]*Aakify FC: 1722-3986-4040
GE - {Aakify FC: 3457-0371-5948}
#128HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 8:04:58 PM
I have heard enough.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas