C2 Definition of the term "n00b"

#61TheOmegaShenPosted 7/5/2013 8:08:13 AM
Now that's another thing I disagree with, Gabe.

I found his comment to be very useful. Perhaps the only useful one in this whole thread.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#62LeThA169Posted 7/5/2013 8:11:44 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
What is your definition of a C2 noob?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A- hackers/glitchers (please specify which one, or both)
B- User of "cheap" tactics (please specify)
C- User of "cheap" or "overpowered weapons" (please specify)
D- Not AISP
E- Anyone named Mr. Ford
F- All of the above
G- Other (please specify)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are idiots, do you even realize what you're asking here?You know I thought the c2 community would be able handle these types of things.I mean why would you say using a perk is being a "noob"?The perks were put in the game to be used.We're not gonna turn into the cod community always complaining about this and that and whatnot.If people use a smaw so what?Let them use It, you dont have to be like"The smaw is worst weapon in the game, its for noobs blah blah blah."Whatever, get over it.And a noob is just a new player to the game, or i guess it would just be a bad player.You're not a noob
for using a weapon or using a perk.Get over it and stop going on about it!The're are no "cheap tactics".And why in the world would you even include a hacker in the list?!Its a hacker, what do you expect?Just please don't turn into the cod community, cause that would be tragic!Have a nice day. C:
LeThA169
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#63Symphonia46Posted 7/5/2013 8:12:28 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
It will get derailed just as quick with something like Lig complaining about my 3 topics or some useless complaint. :(

I think you're missing the point... If this topic got derailed, and so did your last one, it's because there is no worthwhile discussion to be had here. If you're looking for thought-provoking, intelligent discussion, you need to put more effort into your topics, and you definitely NOT just C/P your same topic, expecting different results.

Once again a useless complaint. Lig, I have had enough.

Does not mean you can pay it any attention.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#64AriDrekiHjartaPosted 7/5/2013 8:16:43 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
I know.... this is the second topic derailed in a row :( and now its infected with a bad case of TROLL (aka Ari). It makes me sad because the viruses main priority is to make us angry and sad for its enjoyment.

Hehe I'm a troll? do I live under my own bridge? that sounds fun!
---
http://i.imgur.com/eUI5ONW.png
#65LigersRulePosted 7/5/2013 8:17:43 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
Once again a useless complaint. Lig, I have had enough.

I can't tell if you're serious. That comment is the definition of constructive criticism. If you think it's useless, maybe you should read it again.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#66--Hope--Posted 7/5/2013 9:43:46 AM
LigersRule posted...

2nd... I'm a troll? Seriously? I love Conduit 2, and have been an active member of this board and community for 4 years.

Hope: lol. sums up falcons trolling pretty well
-- Falcon's 'no u' trolling, you've got another thing coming. If you STILL think you want to "troll fight" me, please, shoot me a PM. I guarantee it will end with you either cutting of contact with me or blocking me.

Let's reserve this whole section for talking about my name
--------
My name comes from a variety of different sources. For starters, I first started using the name "LigerWeirdo" back 6 years ago. I got (justly) banned for being underaged, at the age of 12. When I was 13, I made this account in compliance with GameFAQs ToU. I've never changed accounts, and I'm almost 19 now. I first started using it because of the TV series Zoids. It was pretty much awesome. Don't really care about it now, but whatever. Not throwing away all this karma now.

Besides that, a Liger is a cross between a maleLION and a female TIGER. They sound imaginary, but they aren't. They are real creatures, though not entirely natural. They reach about double the size of either of their parental species, and almost resemble bears more than cats. The largest known Liger on the planet reached over 900 lbs. (410 kgs). It's a fitting animal for me, then, as I'm 6'6" myself, and am freakishly huge.

Oh, and the name Lig comes from my profession. I'm a (technically "profesional") musician. There is a part on a saxophone and a clarinet called a Ligature. It holds the reed onto the mouthpiece. It is often shortened as a "Lig". Thus, it refers to both the biggest thing in my life (my music), my online persona (LigersRule), AND my DNA (being a giant of a man, resembling a Liger). That is why my name is the way it is. Not because I'm stuck in "fantasy land".
---

That is all. This was a really fun post to type. Thanks for being so... abrasive.

Overall, nice post Lig. But I do not think it is necessary to be so judgmental of Gabe. Just because he makes a lot of topics does not mean he is a noob. As a new person on conduit board that is a good way to rank up your level and meet new board members. It also helps bring new ideas and suggestions to light.

As for me wanting a troll fight... I do not really want a troll fight. I am just bored this time of year (what can I say, summers in a desert suck!) and I like to stir up commotion in the community. Falcon is a fun person to troll with too...

Now that I think of it more, I do remember something about cross breeding tigers and lions, not in the wild but in zoos and labs. I never saw one in person but I have seen them on documentaries and Biology shows. I guess the tiger and lions have enough similar genes to create a hybrid.

http://doubutsuiine.tank.jp/iine/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/liger_by_zabumafu.jpg

Beautiful creatures, yes?
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#67LigersRulePosted 7/5/2013 10:15:39 AM
Extremely so.

That was a very mature way to reply. Thanks.

Anyway, I never said Gabe was a noob. I don't really care one way or another about Gabe. I just wish he would use proper forum etiquette and learn how to be a valuable member of this community.

This list sums it up really well.
http://forum-services-review.toptenreviews.com/25-forum-posting-etiquette-tips.html

The ones on that list I would specifically like to emphasize...
2. Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.

4. Do not use a forum to promote your product, service or business.

10. In order to be understood by most people, use correct spelling, grammar and avoid slang unless you know the word or phrase will be understood by other members.

11. Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several forums).

23. Write concisely and do not ramble.

Though others apply to. I realize I'm not great at some of those either (#5), but I try my best. This isn't just some random giant message board. This is a community. As such, there are rules. Rules that should be followed.

Oh, and one that 90% of this forum need to learn...
14. When replying to a post, do not quote more from the previous post than you have to.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#68HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 10:40:26 AM
LigersRule posted...
Extremely so.

That was a very mature way to reply. Thanks.

Anyway, I never said Gabe was a noob. I don't really care one way or another about Gabe. I just wish he would use proper forum etiquette and learn how to be a valuable member of this community.

This list sums it up really well.
http://forum-services-review.toptenreviews.com/25-forum-posting-etiquette-tips.html

The ones on that list I would specifically like to emphasize...
2. Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.

4. Do not use a forum to promote your product, service or business.

10. In order to be understood by most people, use correct spelling, grammar and avoid slang unless you know the word or phrase will be understood by other members.

11. Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several forums).

23. Write concisely and do not ramble.

Though others apply to. I realize I'm not great at some of those either (#5), but I try my best. This isn't just some random giant message board. This is a community. As such, there are rules. Rules that should be followed.

Oh, and one that 90% of this forum need to learn...
14. When replying to a post, do not quote more from the previous post than you have to.

You need to learn:

#1- You aren't my boss. That is that, no number of complaints can change that. Don't tell me what to do.
#2- Stop trying to change me, its not like I try to get on anyone's nerves.
#3- Nothing you do can help change me, you don't even know me. :b
#4- Try being friendly for a change

That is all. You are dismissed.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#69CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 11:21:05 AM
Honestly Lig, that forum rules junk is garbage, I promote my videos ALL the time on this board, and nobody complains, also to, stop being so hateful, now its getting to the point where it feels like just stright up bashing just because you don't like/hate him, may not be your intent but certainly not what your presenting to me, and probably others.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#70Toho2Posted 7/5/2013 12:07:39 PM
Anyone called Mr Ford and bad aim.
---
-I stole Conduit 3 directly from HVS..or was it Sega...or Nintendo?.-