My Version of Standard C2 Competitive Rules

#711PefrogPosted 7/7/2013 1:16:50 PM
Competition is not based on money or time or score (although it can be if it is in rules of the competition). Competition is based on two or more entities trying their best to beat the other entities.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#72LeThA169Posted 7/7/2013 1:25:58 PM
HangarD9 posted...
the most stupid post never seen on gamefaqs, Cmo, you need to get out from C2

Hahaha
I agree
---
BVB ARMY!\m/
#73CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 4:58:05 PM
70% of yall are jerks, I'm taking a break from GameFAQs because you are all etheir trolls, didn't get the point, or are just plain stupid, (Put yourself into whatever catogory you want at this point idc) also, I'm locking up this topic when I can, I'm done with 70% of you guys.

Chain, AISP, Gabe, P4G, and a few others that I may have missed out, thanks for understanding and not being a dirtbag, a jerk, ignorant, thank you for you concerns and comments, (In more ways then one...) and just being good friends, thanks.

The rest of you, I'm done with you, at this point, I really don't care about you at all anymore because the level of ignorace you have shown to me is mind boggling I don't care if you die at this point (Subject to change, people change you know?), just hope you belive in Jesus if you do...

Thanks to all that actully understood while using your brain, thanks.

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU