Conduit 2 Guides: USP.45

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 7:04:18 PM
Last one got deleted, so here's another...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL2W_NxPysQ

And NO, its not spamming, jerk.

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#2CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:07:43 PM
Just because you feel that promoting my Conduit 2 videos to a CONDUIT 2 COMMUNITY is spam, does not make it such.

And stop, whoever you are, your not even funny, at all.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#3VintageRonJohnPosted 7/5/2013 7:12:03 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Just because you feel that promoting my Conduit 2 videos to a CONDUIT 2 COMMUNITY is spam, does not make it such.

You're*

And the issue at hand is that you can't just post YouTube links--you have to at least say something on topic.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#4CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:14:35 PM
VintageRonJohn posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

You're*

And the issue at hand is that you can't just post YouTube links--you have to at least say something on topic.

Well ok, that would of been better than just deleting it with out asking it, I'll make sure to do that for the MP5KA4 guides, and other guides to come, but just simply deleting is stupid, and also rude to me.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#5CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 7:15:17 PM
VintageRonJohn posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

You're*

Also, Idc about grammar, I honestly could care less.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#6LigersRulePosted 7/5/2013 10:08:20 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Well ok, that would of been better than just deleting it with out asking it, I'll make sure to do that for the MP5KA4 guides, and other guides to come, but just simply deleting is stupid, and also rude to me.

Do you really think Mods give a crap about what you think? It goes against the ToU, despite what you think. GameFAQs makes the rules clear when you sign up for this site. If you disobey them by promoting your service (because yes, YouTube IS a service), you are subject to action taken by the website for violation of their rules.

This isn't middle school. You don't get a warning before you receive detention. The rules were made clear, and they expect you to follow them.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#7CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/5/2013 10:59:14 PM
LigersRule posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Do you really think Mods give a crap about what you think? It goes against the ToU, despite what you think. GameFAQs makes the rules clear when you sign up for this site. If you disobey them by promoting your service (because yes, YouTube IS a service), you are subject to action taken by the website for violation of their rules.

This isn't middle school. You don't get a warning before you receive detention. The rules were made clear, and they expect you to follow them.

This isn't against the TOS liger...
He isn't linking to a video of him promoting YT, and you aren't automatically promoting a service just by using them to host your content.

This was posted as a contribution to the community, which is relevant to the game, and as a discussion topic, regardless of weather it is explicitly stated or not.
CMO just isn't a very articulate person when it comes to stating things he feels are implied.
Being a little non-sequitur is something I'm all too familiar with.

Now seriously dude...
Abuse of the report feature is ALSO against the TOS.

CMO, Mods almost alway side with the person reporting.
Its not uncommon for people to come in here and go on reporting sprees, for a few months about a year and a half ago, every single topic I made got deleted, I think about 12 in total.
You'll learn if you construct them a certain way, and say certain things, they tend not to be deleted.
Adding a paragraph or so really will do a lot. Generally, you can say anything you want in a topic, no matter how unrelated it is to the game or how little it contributes, so long as it's alongside something that does.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#8CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 11:09:19 PM
Well how about this Lig, next episode I post (The MP5KA4) how about I ALSO make it a disscussion topic, since you want to be a dirtbag and a self-rightous jerk about it. I'm NOT giving you a chance to take it down next time, dirtbag, also, fyi, IDC ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK WHAT IS A SERVICE, this stuff was done for KILL, Death Machine, my other C2 Guides, (Including my old Weapon Express Guide) and MAAAANY others from me and MANY others. I'm not letting you take it down, or anybody else, so dirtbag, jerk, consider it over, because you are NOT going to do this to me EVER again.

Yes, I'm mad, way mad.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#9CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 11:13:14 PM
Chain, I WILL be certain to do this next time, because clearly the dirtbag that Lig is just want to ruin my fun because he hates me.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#10LigersRulePosted 7/5/2013 11:20:44 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Well how about this Lig, next episode I post (The MP5KA4) how about I ALSO make it a disscussion topic, since you want to be a dirtbag and a self-rightous jerk about it. I'm NOT giving you a chance to take it down next time, dirtbag, also, fyi, IDC ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK WHAT IS A SERVICE, this stuff was done for KILL, Death Machine, my other C2 Guides, (Including my old Weapon Express Guide) and MAAAANY others from me and MANY others. I'm not letting you take it down, or anybody else, so dirtbag, jerk, consider it over, because you are NOT going to do this to me EVER again.

Yes, I'm mad, way mad.

Ok, but I didn't report you. You have no right to be mad at me or insult me. I'm just telling you WHY your topic got deleted. Though whoever reported you obviously had an issue with you advertising yourself. And the mods don't care about your definition of a service. They care about THEIR definition of a service.

If you want to make it a discussion, that's fine. But you can't promote yourself on this website without any sort of explanation. If you make a discussion, and put effort into it, the mods won't have any reason to delete it. This means taking the primary focus of your topic OFF of the video, and instead using the video to emphasize your point

CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
This isn't against the TOS liger...
He isn't linking to a video of him promoting YT, and you aren't automatically promoting a service just by using them to host your content.

When you create YouTube videos, you are providing a service. Like it or not, posting a video on GameFAQs for the sole purpose of it being watched is promoting your service. He's not promoting YouTube, as a website. He's promoting himself.

And if it wasn't against the Terms of Use, then why was it deleted? Cmo is welcome to appeal it, but it won't do him any good. If he wants to promote himself on this website, he needs to figure out a better way to do it. For instance, I included a link to my YouTube channel in my signature for a while. It wasn't promoting myself, and it wasn't a part of my post, it was just a link to my account on another, popular website. It's not different from posting your GamerTag, PSN, or a Friend Code.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*