Conduit 2 Guides: USP.45

#11LigersRulePosted 7/5/2013 10:24:13 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Chain, I WILL be certain to do this next time, because clearly the dirtbag that Lig is just want to ruin my fun because he hates me.

I haven't done a single freaking thing to you. I informed you WHY your topic got deleted. NOTHING ELSE. I didn't delete it. I didn't mark it. I wasn't involved whatsoever.

Why are you calling me a dirtbag and a jerk when I haven't wronged you in ANY WAY?! You have no basis in this except for your own assumptions, which, believe it or not, ARE WRONG.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/5/2013 11:19:57 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Chain, I WILL be certain to do this next time, because clearly the dirtbag that Lig is just want to ruin my fun because he hates me.

There are people that hate you, but I'm pretty sure Lig isn't one of them.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#13CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/5/2013 11:29:03 PM
LigersRule posted...

And if it wasn't against the Terms of Use, then why was it deleted?

Like I said, Mods tend to side with the reporter, I've had so many relevant topics deleted for being off topic, for whatever reason.
Its the whole "Well if they really care they can appeal it" thing, which BTW, I don't recommend appealing unless its something important, because of potential backlash.

Actually, in nearly 10 years of using forums... I don't think I've ever successfully appealed a moderator decision
In fact the only times I've ever been suspended ( except for once on here ) was for appealing thread closures.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#14CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 2:46:16 AM
Look, Lig, read, my, words.

I DONT CARE

Just the fact at the comments you make is reason enough to 1.) NOT belive you, and 2.) not to even care. Because if you want REALLY want to get into it, you were the first and honestly only person to say anything about it. So in others, I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIVE YOU.

Also, dirtbag, read some more, THE POINT OF CREATING THE TOPIC IN THE FIRST PLACE IS TO SHARE MY VIDEO, if I could HONESTLY BLOCK YOU RIGHT NOW from commenting RIGHT NOW on my GameFAQs posts, I would, because as of these past few days, you, Falcon, Shen, Mindsyn or whatever, and a few others have been NOTHING BUT DIRTBAGS, and at this point, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHATEVER THE HECK YOU THINK OR SAY.

Unless you want ACTULLY do something nice instead of reporting me and doing bad things to me, read my words once again.

I, D O N T, C A R E

And no, I don't hate you, I'm extremely fed up with you and some other ignorant board members, because thats how you acting to me, IGNORANT.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#151PefrogPosted 7/6/2013 6:15:23 AM
If Lig said that he didn't do it then he didn't ... but ... Cmo should be mad because he has been getting bashed recently ... however ... Cmo if you don't respond to negativity with more negativity then the cycle will most likely stop (works with my family) ... and finally ... whoever did report your other post should man up or woman up and send you a PM that they did and why
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#161PefrogPosted 7/6/2013 6:15:51 AM
btw ... nice video
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#17FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/6/2013 6:33:48 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Look, Lig, read, my, words.

I DONT CARE

Just the fact at the comments you make is reason enough to 1.) NOT belive you, and 2.) not to even care. Because if you want REALLY want to get into it, you were the first and honestly only person to say anything about it. So in others, I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIVE YOU.

Also, dirtbag, read some more, THE POINT OF CREATING THE TOPIC IN THE FIRST PLACE IS TO SHARE MY VIDEO, if I could HONESTLY BLOCK YOU RIGHT NOW from commenting RIGHT NOW on my GameFAQs posts, I would, because as of these past few days, you, Falcon, Shen, Mindsyn or whatever, and a few others have been NOTHING BUT DIRTBAGS, and at this point, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHATEVER THE HECK YOU THINK OR SAY.

Unless you want ACTULLY do something nice instead of reporting me and doing bad things to me, read my words once again.

I, D O N T, C A R E

And no, I don't hate you, I'm extremely fed up with you and some other ignorant board members, because thats how you acting to me, IGNORANT.

This post makes me happy. Not because it made any sense or held any meaning, but because it took me back. I miss the days when it was Falcon versus everyone. Now the vets are too busy snapping at the scrubs, and vice versa.
#18CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 6:43:19 AM
1Pefrog posted...
If Lig said that he didn't do it then he didn't ... but ... Cmo should be mad because he has been getting bashed recently ... however ... Cmo if you don't respond to negativity with more negativity then the cycle will most likely stop (works with my family) ... and finally ... whoever did report your other post should man up or woman up and send you a PM that they did and why

If he really didn't then someone else needs to be then, because otherwise I have honestly no reason to belive him, all considered though, I doubt that person will, because they are just a wimp.

And Yeah, probably should, but, *sigh* venting, its works you know?

Also thanks.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#19LigersRulePosted 7/6/2013 2:58:10 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
If he really didn't then someone else needs to be then, because otherwise I have honestly no reason to belive him, all considered though, I doubt that person will, because they are just a wimp.

And Yeah, probably should, but, *sigh* venting, its works you know?

Also thanks.

This is the 2nd most frequented Wii message board on the site. Meaning more IP addresses come to this board than almost any other Wii game. However, we have much less posters than a lot of the other top 10s. Meaning we have tons of lurkers. Any one of them could have marked your topic, and marked Gabe's. It wasn't me.

If you refuse to believe me, that's your problem. But your anger is baseless and unjustified.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#20TheOmegaShenPosted 7/6/2013 4:05:25 PM
Keep my name out of your ******* topics, Cmo. I haven't said a single negative thing about you in this topic or any other of your recent ones.

That is all.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah