Conduit 2 Guides: USP.45

#21CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 5:05:16 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Keep my name out of your ******* topics, Cmo. I haven't said a single negative thing about you in this topic or any other of your recent ones.

That is all.

Maybe, but I do get the feeling from you that you did, esp considering the history we have, might be the bias, but, I'm not taking any chances.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#22CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 5:21:50 PM
LigersRule posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
If he really didn't then someone else needs to be then, because otherwise I have honestly no reason to belive him, all considered though, I doubt that person will, because they are just a wimp.

And Yeah, probably should, but, *sigh* venting, its works you know?

Also thanks.

This is the 2nd most frequented Wii message board on the site. Meaning more IP addresses come to this board than almost any other Wii game. However, we have much less posters than a lot of the other top 10s. Meaning we have tons of lurkers. Any one of them could have marked your topic, and marked Gabe's. It wasn't me.

If you refuse to believe me, that's your problem. But your anger is baseless and unjustified.

Unjustified? HA! No.

You have not show any proof whatsoever that I should believe you

And I quote...

"My anger at some of the "new guys" has nothing to do with that. My anger stems from the fact that they don't know how to behave, and are being terrible members of this community. Flooding the board. Creating the same topic multiple times because you don't get the replies you want. Making useless posts. I'm sorry if I have standards for this message board. High standards. Because I still want this message board to be the place it was a year and a half ago. This game, and these players, deserve THAT C2 board. Not this one.

So yeah. I'll tell people off when they act like morons or kids. Because I want this board to be a place worth coming to."

So, if thats really how you feel I have lost all repsect for you, every, single, once of it. Because you sit here and say "We act like morons and kids" when that is far from the very truth we crave so much.

Also, you haven't been nice to any of the "new guys" at all, so what if you think Gabe is a UAU, IDC, so what if you think my posting of my video links to this site is spamming,

I C O U L D C A R E L E S S

You have shown me nothing as to why I should believe you in the slightest.

If you truly want me to believe you, (Which I HIGHLY doubt) then you need to treat these "new guys" as respectable human beings that have common sense and a brain that they use and not some 5 year that doesn't anything about anything.

And finally, this can ALL be summarized into this quote.

“People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care”

~John C. Maxwell

So in short again dirtbag

I D O N T C A R E
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#23TheOmegaShenPosted 7/6/2013 6:05:48 PM
If you still want to cling on to the past, knock yourself out. Your past actions made you a total "dirtbag" as well, but I'm always willing to forgive if I have good reasons to.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#24CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 6:51:06 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
If you still want to cling on to the past, knock yourself out. Your past actions made you a total "dirtbag" as well, but I'm always willing to forgive if I have good reasons to.

Hmm, maybe but not without good reason from other people.

Plus, I don't even think I deserved the negativity I got, esp considering the fact that I actually did nothing wrong to get this before hand, also, this thread is locked, I'm done with the 40% of you that acted like dirtbags to me. (Which might, or might not include you, but again, not sure)
---
Conduit, More, Often.