GG's Keet, Gabe&, KiKi, Keith, Ricky.

#1xXKrissXxPosted 7/5/2013 9:25:33 PM
Awsome game guys and if you were wondering i was having A LOT of lag when Ricky and Keith joined.
Keet you were really hardcore with that spas. KiKi got really annoying at the end of the matches, those smaws get to ya after a while. Oh Keet when you were playing with XG last night and masterchief I was Hero Kat. well hope to have more matches like that. PS i was (RSL)Joshua.
---
Every one has a path...mine is the Hero Path. (Got my skill back)
#2CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/5/2013 9:33:56 PM
Lol, you should probably tell that to Keet on his YouTube, don't think he reads his these. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#3HC-GabePosted 7/5/2013 9:38:25 PM
I was wondering why he was doing the friend crouch in Precipice! It was you! :)
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#4stardust121Posted 7/5/2013 9:56:04 PM
xXKrissXx posted...
Awsome game guys and if you were wondering i was having A LOT of lag when Ricky and Keith joined.
Keet you were really hardcore with that spas. KiKi got really annoying at the end of the matches, those smaws get to ya after a while. Oh Keet when you were playing with XG last night and masterchief I was Hero Kat. well hope to have more matches like that. PS i was (RSL)Joshua.

Keet was actually wondering who HeroKat was, so pretty interesting to mention that.
And yep, nice games. Like you said, that lag does become a bit much, but eh. Just gotta deal with it in whatever way works.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#5xXKrissXx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 6:17:46 AM
Thanks Cmo I had no Idea that Keet wasnt on gamefaqs or he just dose not read these.
---
(RSL)Joshua FC: UNKNOWN Favorite Weapon: Strike Rifle.
See ya online....
#6CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/6/2013 11:24:12 AM
xXKrissXx posted...
Thanks Cmo I had no Idea that Keet wasnt on gamefaqs or he just dose not read these.

Np, he told me one time n Skype, likes to not really go on here from what I remember. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU