Anyone up to join RSL?

#1xXKrissXxPosted 7/6/2013 5:13:42 PM
The last few times I went online, and by "last few times" I mean today, I saw some skilled people....very skilled. So i was wondering if any of you would like to join. Cmo said that Keet dosnt check gamefaqs often. So if any one knows how to contact Keet then just say RSL Joshua
wants you to join RSL.

So the people I was inviting to our clan was XG4, Cmo, Khmer, Keet, Memo, and I think ive seen
RSL Rage. (aka nightmare) So if any one else wants to join just tell me or hope.
---
SQUIRREL ATTACK!!! (RSL)Joshua.....meow.
#2FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/6/2013 5:17:04 PM
lol scrub clan
#3ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/6/2013 6:20:39 PM
xXKrissXx posted...
The last few times I went online, and by "last few times" I mean today, I saw some skilled people....very skilled. So i was wondering if any of you would like to join. Cmo said that Keet dosnt check gamefaqs often. So if any one knows how to contact Keet then just say RSL Joshua
wants you to join RSL.

So the people I was inviting to our clan was XG4, Cmo, Khmer, Keet, Memo, and I think ive seen
RSL Rage. (aka nightmare) So if any one else wants to join just tell me or hope.

Am I skilled?
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#4--Hope--Posted 7/7/2013 7:31:22 AM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
xXKrissXx posted...
wants you to join RSL.

Am I skilled?

@PhaseRifleTV--Lol. That's an understatement. If anyone can pull off a headshot with a phase in seconds it's you.
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#5ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/7/2013 8:25:20 AM
--Hope-- posted...
xXKrissXx posted...
wants you to join RSL.

Am I skilled?

@PhaseRifleTV--Lol. That's an understatement. If anyone can pull off a headshot with a phase in seconds it's you.

Really? :D So can I join? :D
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#6xXKrissXx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 6:29:53 PM
--Hope-- posted...
xXKrissXx posted...
wants you to join RSL.

Am I skilled?

Really? :D So can I join? :D

YES YES ive seen you before, and lets just say when it comes to a phase your king!
So yea you can join!
---
#7ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/7/2013 6:48:13 PM
Yesssssss. :))))))))))))))))
---
#8FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/7/2013 6:52:53 PM
--Hope-- posted...
xXKrissXx posted...
wants you to join RSL.

Am I skilled?

Seconds is a long time in a video game.
#9xXKrissXx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 7:39:35 PM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
--Hope-- posted...
xXKrissXx posted...
wants you to join RSL.

Am I skilled?

Seconds is a long time in a video game.

Whats wrong Falcon.....Jealous of TPRTV
---
#10FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/7/2013 7:55:02 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty damn jealous of a guy that takes two or three seconds to get a bead on someone's head.