It sucks being a medic in Conduit 2.

#1TrustTheMedicPosted 7/7/2013 12:30:58 AM
I can't see the health of my team mates, making it tough to know when to throw the medi-rad. I've been working so hard to count how much blood I see spraying out of my comrades, but I still have not a single indication whether I really helped them or not.

I see most players using the medi-rads on themselves, and that seems to work out better. I know if I am selfish with my medi-rads, my team mates will just think I'm standing on hot death. I don't really have a way to show them it is safe to stand on. I can't really do any signals, as the reason I've thrown it down is because we are under attack.

Its more like a short invincibility than a throwable medkit. It seems to refill them to full health instantly and last for just a short while. That sounds great, but I only get a few of them per life.

Is there really any reason to keep your medic alive? Wouldn't it just be better if she had a fresh set of healy things?

I had my hopes up for something that would last a good while, and buff the friendlies standing close enough to it when I bought this game in April 2011. When I finally unlocked the item I had wanted all along, I got something a little different than I expected. 2 Years later, I'm still throwing that spherical disappointment at my friends.
---
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491
#2xXAISPXxPosted 7/7/2013 6:58:04 AM
Haha, you sure take Conduit 2 medicare seriously, Medic. That's a really new one. I would have never expected somebody to be that way.

About the questions, I'm not really sure what they mean. If you can't tell how much health your teammates have, try healing them after they have a battle with somebody (of course, if you know they took damage).
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#31PefrogPosted 7/7/2013 7:04:06 AM
I don't run across too many medics. Do you use ...

aegis shield
any secondary
reverse damage
bomb bag
field medicine
any last upgrade

Also, it might be fun to change things up and be a malpracticing medic.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#4ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/7/2013 7:08:48 AM
What? O.o I don't understand....
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#5MindesynPosted 7/7/2013 8:26:34 AM
You know there is more to medic then Reverse Damage right? In Stock matches, healing isnt as important as reviving, cover fire in annexation modes is a priority, and mostly if its TDM, follow someone around that is either a good player that scores lots of points, or look for a chaotic fire fight and litter the field with radiation, if your team is smart, they should know reviving you gives you two more rads, and thus you able to either keep healing, or join in the attacking.

However most of the C2 community are in it for themselves and dont bother with revives, double taps, or team play.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#6ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/7/2013 8:38:36 AM
Mindesyn posted...
You know there is more to medic then Reverse Damage right? In Stock matches, healing isnt as important as reviving, cover fire in annexation modes is a priority, and mostly if its TDM, follow someone around that is either a good player that scores lots of points, or look for a chaotic fire fight and litter the field with radiation, if your team is smart, they should know reviving you gives you two more rads, and thus you able to either keep healing, or join in the attacking.

However most of the C2 community are in it for themselves and dont bother with revives, double taps, or team play.

I do!
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#7Loremas1861Posted 7/7/2013 8:54:04 AM(edited)
+1 female C2 player
---
"Which time zone is NTSC?"
~The21stgun
#8TrustTheMedic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 10:15:48 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Haha, you sure take Conduit 2 medicare seriously, Medic. That's a really new one. I would have never expected somebody to be that way.

About the questions, I'm not really sure what they mean. If you can't tell how much health your teammates have, try healing them after they have a battle with somebody (of course, if you know they took damage).

Thank you.

I try to.
---
#9TrustTheMedic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 10:24:19 AM
Mindesyn posted...

Yessir! Reviving in this game works great. You get an indication who needs a revive, you can hear them calling out of they're behind you. I love it.

I don't expect new players to know how to revive me, but the friends of AER always help me back up. What nice fellows.

I don't believe me and you have met before.
---
#10MindesynPosted 7/7/2013 10:26:11 AM
TrustTheMedic posted...
I don't believe me and you have met before.

Click the link in my sig.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet