Favorte memories on this board or in game?

#21drophyghostPosted 7/7/2013 2:10:00 PM
drophyghost posted...
Meeting Gabe, Mey, Khmer, TPRTV, P4G and Derpy =)

Oh, and AISP, Valkiria, JLP(Toho), Cmo... And well, all the nice people on the board and YouTube =)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#22SrChronicPosted 7/7/2013 2:26:17 PM
First summer of C2. The online wasn't as laggy. I remember playing 6v6 with barely any problems except for maybe the stealth epidemic. Clans were on the rise, lots of good competition, hardcore was flourishing. So many great memories. If you played around this time i'm sure you'd agree that this was C2 at its prime.
---
PSN- TheChronic213
#23MindesynPosted 7/7/2013 2:28:01 PM
^ No argument is valid to dispute this.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#24xXAISPXxPosted 7/7/2013 2:59:47 PM(edited)
SrChronic posted...
First summer of C2. The online wasn't as laggy. I remember playing 6v6 with barely any problems except for maybe the stealth epidemic. Clans were on the rise, lots of good competition, hardcore was flourishing. So many great memories. If you played around this time i'm sure you'd agree that this was C2 at its prime.

I'm not sure how long ago that was, but I do remember that happening, or something like it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#25dacheatcodePosted 7/7/2013 3:59:04 PM
i liked how we made a superclan but there was nobody to war with so we kinda just stood around for a while occasionally making a scratch on the butt and then we were on our way
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#26MindesynPosted 7/7/2013 6:59:56 PM
dacheatcode posted...
i liked how we made a superclan but there was nobody to war with so we kinda just stood around for a while occasionally making a scratch on the butt and then we were on our way

Anyone in -SG- still play? I know we kinda sorta jacked Samu5 and Hawk from ya.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#27_SignalPosted 7/7/2013 7:29:46 PM
SrChronic posted...

I was playing that summer, but unfortunately I didn't discover this place until late August, so I feel like I missed out on some of the good times here. But I guess I also missed out on the terrible balance problems at launch.

Those was a good summer, but I guess because I was new here, I just didn't feel that comfortable and I mostly lurked. I sort of slipped into L*O near the end, but only played that one super-laggy match against LC.

After I'd been here a while, I was posting every time I got online to play, and I started seeing some of the same people play every night, and became friends with them. The best memories for me are playing with my new-found friends online, whether it be C2, BOPS2, NFS, or TvC.

I'm glad to be here, and it's always fun to see you guys pop up in other games.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#28kastasticPosted 7/7/2013 7:49:25 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
It's weird to admit, but when Zeno was trolling and I was his target. Caused a lot of board hype. Now that I look back at it, I was so immature and easy troll bait.
Plus, free entertainment for the rest of you!

Still r :)
#29kastasticPosted 7/7/2013 7:52:58 PM
When a particular "someone" posed as SAMU5.....LMAO
^the beginning of the end.
#30SrChronicPosted 7/7/2013 8:55:57 PM
dacheatcode posted...

We didn't practice once and we had like two clan wars. It was worth a shot though.
---
PSN- TheChronic213