Get ready for some f***ing discipline, scrubs. I'm coming back.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Get ready for some f***ing discipline, scrubs. I'm coming back.

User Info: Grohiiktahnir

Grohiiktahnir
3 years ago#41
NobleZone posted...
I could still beat all of you

Besides Jaye

You and me, one on one Streets 720 no scope perkless Phase Rifles, first to 100 points wins a cookie.

>:3
http://i.imgur.com/KWLD8.jpg

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
3 years ago#42
LigersRule posted...

That said, I'll give up my spot if there are enough people who want to play. I'm hardly worth wasting a slot on.

No. You, AISP, Kastastic, Myd, XG, and Brennan should be in the match. But 6 on 1 (especially considering which 6 I am talking about) is unfair. I will play on either team if there is enough room. Long as it is a fair match it will be a great match.

LigersRule posted...
I'm hardly worth wasting a slot on.

Not true. I am sure that you would perform great in the battle...
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....

User Info: Chupas21

Chupas21
3 years ago#43
How about we have some of the veteran GameFAQs people play Falcon if it happens because they have known him longer.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
3 years ago#44
--Hope-- posted...
No. You, AISP, Kastastic, Myd, XG, and Brennan should be in the match. But 6 on 1 (especially considering which 6 I am talking about) is unfair. I will play on either team if there is enough room. Long as it is a fair match it will be a great match.

First of all, I wouldn't want to play if any KAS member was involved. I don't support Tevas or his hacking. Second, I'm pretty much the worst player in the board, and I haven't played seriously in about a year and a half.
*Insert 25 wit here*

User Info: FaLc0niZWaSTeD

FaLc0niZWaSTeD
3 years ago#45
--Hope-- posted...
TheOmegaFalcon posted...
I've tried many games since I quit. KZ3, H4, BF3, and many more, each turning out to be turds in their own unique way. I've come to realize I'm called to a nobler purpose. This board, and the game it revolves around, is a cesspool of spam and general a**clown behavior thanks to all the new guys. It needs a Captain Falcon. I just ordered a new copy of C2, which should come any day now. Prepare your r****** for all the PR bullets they're gonna take. Time for you newer players to learn a thing or to from a phase expert.

Greetings Falcon, it has been a while. Usually this is the part when I start a debate and world war 3 starts. But, thanks to some great tips from a few of the veteran C2 players( Liger included) I have decided to try a new route.

Would you like to start over and be friends Falcon?
- I have taken consideration in the fact that you are coming back to C2, and I anxiously await your arrival. Friend or Apocalyptic rival, I just can't wait to fight! It will be a heck of a show either way!

One more thing:
I think the ideal avatar for you would be a jade or a progenitor, since both are fierce warriors and fit your character.

My f***ing god. FRIENDS!? Scrub, the wrath is coming. Congrats for moving yourself to the top of my list.

And I am a light blue Trust Soldier. Nothing will ever change that.

User Info: kastastic

kastastic
3 years ago#46
LigersRule posted...
--Hope-- posted...

First of all, I wouldn't want to play if any KAS member was involved. I don't support Tevas or his hacking. Second, I'm pretty much the worst player in the board, and I haven't played seriously in about a year and a half.

^true dat

Also you have been fooled if you believe that Falcon has ordered a copy of C2....nOObs..OMG!

FaLc0niZWaSTeD
3 years ago#47
I just love how all the scrandoms decide now is the time to make peace. But my purpose is clear: new guys will perish. I will cleanse this board and return it to its former glory.

FaLc0niZWaSTeD
3 years ago#48
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...
--Hope-- posted...

^true dat

Also you have been fooled if you believe that Falcon has ordered a copy of C2....nOObs..OMG!

Really now? We'll be confirming otherwise within the week.
(message deleted)

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#50
You know.

You don't really sound like Falcon. Similar, but not really the same.

Anyway, where's your inseparable buddy?

I never do this, but...

I call imposter.

Who are you really?
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Get ready for some f***ing discipline, scrubs. I'm coming back.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived