Get ready for some f***ing discipline, scrubs. I'm coming back.

#41GrohiiktahnirPosted 7/7/2013 7:49:39 PM
NobleZone posted...
I could still beat all of you

Besides Jaye

You and me, one on one Streets 720 no scope perkless Phase Rifles, first to 100 points wins a cookie.

>:3
---
http://i.imgur.com/KWLD8.jpg
#42--Hope--Posted 7/7/2013 7:50:42 PM
LigersRule posted...

That said, I'll give up my spot if there are enough people who want to play. I'm hardly worth wasting a slot on.

No. You, AISP, Kastastic, Myd, XG, and Brennan should be in the match. But 6 on 1 (especially considering which 6 I am talking about) is unfair. I will play on either team if there is enough room. Long as it is a fair match it will be a great match.

LigersRule posted...
I'm hardly worth wasting a slot on.

Not true. I am sure that you would perform great in the battle...
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#43Chupas21Posted 7/7/2013 7:52:04 PM
How about we have some of the veteran GameFAQs people play Falcon if it happens because they have known him longer.
#44LigersRulePosted 7/7/2013 7:53:45 PM
--Hope-- posted...
No. You, AISP, Kastastic, Myd, XG, and Brennan should be in the match. But 6 on 1 (especially considering which 6 I am talking about) is unfair. I will play on either team if there is enough room. Long as it is a fair match it will be a great match.

First of all, I wouldn't want to play if any KAS member was involved. I don't support Tevas or his hacking. Second, I'm pretty much the worst player in the board, and I haven't played seriously in about a year and a half.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#45FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/7/2013 8:02:34 PM
--Hope-- posted...
TheOmegaFalcon posted...
I've tried many games since I quit. KZ3, H4, BF3, and many more, each turning out to be turds in their own unique way. I've come to realize I'm called to a nobler purpose. This board, and the game it revolves around, is a cesspool of spam and general a**clown behavior thanks to all the new guys. It needs a Captain Falcon. I just ordered a new copy of C2, which should come any day now. Prepare your r****** for all the PR bullets they're gonna take. Time for you newer players to learn a thing or to from a phase expert.

Greetings Falcon, it has been a while. Usually this is the part when I start a debate and world war 3 starts. But, thanks to some great tips from a few of the veteran C2 players( Liger included) I have decided to try a new route.

Would you like to start over and be friends Falcon?
- I have taken consideration in the fact that you are coming back to C2, and I anxiously await your arrival. Friend or Apocalyptic rival, I just can't wait to fight! It will be a heck of a show either way!

One more thing:
I think the ideal avatar for you would be a jade or a progenitor, since both are fierce warriors and fit your character.

My f***ing god. FRIENDS!? Scrub, the wrath is coming. Congrats for moving yourself to the top of my list.

And I am a light blue Trust Soldier. Nothing will ever change that.
#46kastasticPosted 7/7/2013 8:05:34 PM
LigersRule posted...
--Hope-- posted...

First of all, I wouldn't want to play if any KAS member was involved. I don't support Tevas or his hacking. Second, I'm pretty much the worst player in the board, and I haven't played seriously in about a year and a half.

^true dat

Also you have been fooled if you believe that Falcon has ordered a copy of C2....nOObs..OMG!
#47FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/7/2013 8:08:31 PM
I just love how all the scrandoms decide now is the time to make peace. But my purpose is clear: new guys will perish. I will cleanse this board and return it to its former glory.
#48FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/7/2013 8:11:18 PM
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...
--Hope-- posted...

^true dat

Also you have been fooled if you believe that Falcon has ordered a copy of C2....nOObs..OMG!

Really now? We'll be confirming otherwise within the week.
#49--Hope--Posted 7/7/2013 8:40:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#50_SignalPosted 7/7/2013 10:03:55 PM
You know.

You don't really sound like Falcon. Similar, but not really the same.

Anyway, where's your inseparable buddy?

I never do this, but...

I call imposter.

Who are you really?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261