This is some neat Invasion gameplay

#111PefrogPosted 7/8/2013 7:21:05 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
LigersRule posted...
Also, I find it interesting that this topic defying Cmo's wishes will never be seen by him, because he has ignored the TC.

I feel awful for saying this, but I'm glad he can't see this. I feel bad every time he responds to someone messing with him. And he pretty much ignores normal post and only responds to the ones that are trying to get him to respond negatively.

Yeah, this was taken way too far.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#12xXAISPXxPosted 7/8/2013 7:34:46 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
LigersRule posted...
Also, I find it interesting that this topic defying Cmo's wishes will never be seen by him, because he has ignored the TC.

I feel awful for saying this, but I'm glad he can't see this. I feel bad every time he responds to someone messing with him. And he pretty much ignores normal post and only responds to the ones that are trying to get him to respond negatively.

Yeah, this was taken way too far.

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#13Hawke0Posted 7/8/2013 7:43:13 PM
Chesluk posted...
"I feel like I'm going to personally explode in real life and just murder somebody, honestly. Completely honestly."

All over some random people on the internet who disagree with your opinions over a videogame.

Yeah, time for you to get off the internet and get mental help.

He should be jailed for two to eight years for making a terroristic threat.
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
#14FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/8/2013 7:47:47 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Chesluk posted...
"I feel like I'm going to personally explode in real life and just murder somebody, honestly. Completely honestly."

All over some random people on the internet who disagree with your opinions over a videogame.

Yeah, time for you to get off the internet and get mental help.

He should be jailed for two to eight years for making a terroristic threat.

^This, hopefully he won't get internet access there.
#15TheOmegaShenPosted 7/9/2013 5:36:58 AM
I have no sympathy for him.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah