Hi C2 players!

#1HC-GabePosted 7/9/2013 9:21:52 AM
Hi guys, hows the gameplay been?
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#2--Hope--Posted 7/9/2013 9:27:09 AM
HC-Gabe posted...

It's been better. Gotten a lot of laggy matches lately and I have been forced to use the carby a lot. Train]Sniper is especially difficult for me to fight. His strike, my carby. Usually strike+headshot wins, something he is great at doing.

How have your matches been?
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#3HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 9:31:16 AM
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

It's been better. Gotten a lot of laggy matches lately and I have been forced to use the carby a lot. Train]Sniper is especially difficult for me to fight. His strike, my carby. Usually strike+headshot wins, something he is great at doing.

They have been ok :) Ive seen a bunch of SMAW Spammers ruining gameplay and a few good players like drophy and AISP. Ive never heard of Train[Sniper before.
---
#4HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 9:33:01 AM
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Oh yeah and I forgot to include all the hackers walking into matches and being like "Hay guys! Hows it going? Well I dont care, I just want to ruin your gameplay :D LETS HAVE FUN" and thats prety much it :/
---
#5--Hope--Posted 7/9/2013 9:43:37 AM
HC-Gabe posted...

Oh yeah and I forgot to include all the hackers walking into matches and being like "Hay guys! Hows it going? Well I dont care, I just want to ruin your gameplay :D LETS HAVE FUN" and thats prety much it :/

Lol.Gabe... that sums up hackers pretty well. Always trolling, never learning...Anyway, as for Train]Sniper; he uses a strike rifle and you will know him when you see him...trust me you can't miss him...
---
0906-3982-2148-- C2 FC
Sigh* It seems the community goes to h*** when I'm gone....or when I am here. Either way, it's amusing....
#6HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 9:52:24 AM
--Hope-- posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Lol.Gabe... that sums up hackers pretty well. Always trolling, never learning...Anyway, as for Train]Sniper; he uses a strike rifle and you will know him when you see him...trust me you can't miss him...

Are you saying he's a pro in the making? Id love that :D that would give us some hope for C2 still living on
---
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 7/9/2013 11:03:26 AM
Lol its been ok. I lost for the first time against aisp in a spas match.......WUT!!! I hate lost city......
#8-HC-P4GPosted 7/9/2013 11:18:21 AM
A hacker named Thinker's ruined a couple of matches for me, but other than that, not too bad.
---
Donate a signature: http://fake_link.com/donate_a_signature
http://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoConsoleGamer
#9Mey_girlPosted 7/9/2013 11:24:48 AM
Hi! How are you?
---
Est is my bro n_n
#10HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 11:42:26 AM
-HC-P4G posted...
A hacker named Thinker's ruined a couple of matches for me, but other than that, not too bad.

Ive seen him, he puts on invincibility and I sneak up on him and kill him, but then I realize its him because hes not dead and its too late
---