The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Top 5 Worst Weapons In Conduit 2

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/9/2013 3:28:11 PM
DO NOT POST YET UNTIL THE FINAL PART IS MADE, THANK YOU.

Hello, welcome to what I think to be the top 5 worst weapons in Conduit 2.

Before we get into it, just to say, this is all my opinion, but is supported by the statistics of Conduit 2, and personal experience of the game. If you do not like any of the choices that are said in this thread, either do not comment, or just tell me why you disagree with my choices in a respectful manner please, not a rude one, so, with that said, lets start.

5.) Strike Rifle

WHY THIS WEAPON IS 5TH PLACE

This weapon in the first Conduit was a monster, undoubtedly was very good, probably the best weapon in TCon, however, in the grand scheme of thing, in Conduit 2, its went down dramatically, why? Well, its not in power, if anything the overall damage was buffed. While rate of fire is worse, the damage is more than a fair trade off, as long as you can hit your foe, but that's the main problem with this weapon, its very hard to even hit them in the first place. The accuracy of this weapon is just a joke, not only does this weapon have accuracy problems when hip-firing, its also bad when you are scoped in. The crosshairs are so big when you fire, so rapid fire with this weapon is not very good, at all, and because its built on just being able to hit your opponent, a.k.a a precision weapon, means that it just sucks at the thing its so depended on, which is just not good.

HOW I WOULD BUFF THIS WEAPON

Its very simple, just make the hip-fire accuracy as good as it is with stabilizer by default, and also remove the accuracy loss while scoped in with the Strike Rifle, that way, it will always be that semi-sniper rifle it was meant to be.

4.) MP5KA4

WHY THIS WEAPON IS 4TH PLACE

Well, while is a secondary, if you want to use this weapon as primary, good luck, the damage on this thing will let you down so many times. The raw damage on this gun is 7 with a 30 round magazine. Since players have 100 hp in Conduit 2 (Mind you this is without any perks to increase health) that 7 damage means you will have to land 15 shots to kill someone.
(Because 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49, 56, 63, 70, 77, 84, 91, 98, 105, if you count, that's 15 numbers, or 15 shots to kill on a 100 hp scale) But other than that its good, but because of that very low damage, it really negates any real time to kill advantage, like at all, plus because you need at least a 50% accuracy to kill, makes it very weak as if you try to use it as primary weapon, and it is a good finisher, (Probably the best in fact) but overall, it not good.

HOW I WOULD BUFF THIS WEAPON

Again, very simple, just increase the raw damage from 7, to 9, you might think that a 2 damage increase is almost not even worth it, but makes it kill in three less shots, (9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, 90, 99, 108, if you count the numbers, there is 12, or 12 shots to kill on a 100 hp scale) and just those three less shots is a significant difference.

Part 2 coming soon.

DO NOT POST YET UNTIL THE FINAL PART IS MADE, THANK YOU.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#2AriDrekiHjartaPosted 7/9/2013 3:29:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3VadorSkautasPosted 7/9/2013 3:31:08 PM
#4AulsirilPosted 7/9/2013 3:31:37 PM
#5TheOmegaShenPosted 7/9/2013 3:34:02 PM
#6AriDrekiHjartaPosted 7/9/2013 3:48:06 PM
Taking him a while to do part 2.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eUI5ONW.png
#7xXAISPXxPosted 7/9/2013 3:51:21 PM
#8xXAISPXxPosted 7/9/2013 3:51:46 PM
What do you mean, worst?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#9FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/9/2013 4:06:41 PM
No, we need an s***-ton of aim assist and dual-wielding. This is SUPPOSED to be a Cmo topic.
#10AriDrekiHjartaPosted 7/9/2013 4:07:46 PM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
No, we need an s***-ton of aim assist and dual-wielding. This is SUPPOSED to be a Cmo topic.

All of my this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eUI5ONW.png