Top 5 Worst Weapons In Conduit 2

#31HC-GabePosted 7/9/2013 9:22:39 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
Naughty boy, Phase. Time to call in the friendly neighborhood moderator.

Go to hell.

YOU TELL HIM TPRTV!
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#32YeAre2EasyPosted 7/9/2013 9:51:46 PM
Glad to see that there's relevant and constructive discussion about the topic at hand, and not an abundance of UAUs flaming each other in a never-ending cycle.

Either way, I consider the TC's list to be more influenced on bias and personal suggestive rationale, rather than inclining moreso on a consistent and equal footing by taking upgrades out of the equation and looking at raw power for each weapon.

For example, the ranking for the HVS.45 is the one which I disagree the most, mainly because of it's versatility by providing an easy sniping weapon as a secondary and not requiring you to lose a primary spot to take out long-ranged enemies and any troubling campers, its considerable amount of ammo and clip size, it's ability to OHKO via headshots, and finally, being able to finish off an opponent who has less than 1/3 of his health left in the form of closed combat. Plus, it's not even the worst secondary in the game (Deatomizer and perhaps, the Warp Pistol could take that spot), much less the worst weapon in general (obviously, the AEGIS Device is at the top of that list).

Nonetheless, I commend you for the effort that you gave into producing a semi-coherent post and recommend that you improve on aspects like getting rid of some emotional expressions (lol, constant caps, etc.) to present a formal argument, having the content already written, instead of telling users to wait for more than an hour for the second part, and again, taking out some of the subjectiveness and being more objective completely throughout the analysis.
#33CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/9/2013 10:04:04 PM
The thing with EF and HVS 45 is a total glitch.
And perhaps the biggest reason why EF is such a problem for HVS isn't even mentioned.
The real reason why EF is so detrimental is because of the guns small clip.
With 100% accuracy and body shots, you can get AT MOST 4 kills, before the gun is completely useless. A more practical estimate is 2.
If everybody in game has EF, and you are using HVS, you should expect no more than 2 kills before you are out of ammo.

Admittedly, it nerfs the gun pretty significantly in pubs, however in PMs and Organized matches, that should be able to be almost completely avoided.

EF out of the way, the HVS 45 is actually an incredible weapon, almost all of my big sprees are made up primarily of HVS kills.
When used in the same way as other secondaries, yes its bad.

Its best usage is in fights with other scoped in weapons.
It is the ONLY sniper that is quick and nimble.
and that can give you the edge on Scars, SR, PR, both VS, and competing for the same kills.

Hipfire is... very difficult to learn, and unreliable.
But... it is very possible to get really good runs.
The key here is that, while its ROF is slow, unlike other weapons with a slow ROF, its nimble enough for you not to make yourself open and vulnerable.

Really, it just comes down to if you're playing with EF or not.
If you are, then its by far the worst gun in the game.

But if not, it's very powerful.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#34CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 10:11:08 PM
YeAre2Easy posted...
Glad to see that there's relevant and constructive discussion about the topic at hand, and not an abundance of UAUs flaming each other in a never-ending cycle.

Either way, I consider the TC's list to be more influenced on bias and personal suggestive rationale, rather than inclining moreso on a consistent and equal footing by taking upgrades out of the equation and looking at raw power for each weapon.

For example, the ranking for the HVS.45 is the one which I disagree the most, mainly because of it's versatility by providing an easy sniping weapon as a secondary and not requiring you to lose a primary spot to take out long-ranged enemies and any troubling campers, its considerable amount of ammo and clip size, it's ability to OHKO via headshots, and finally, being able to finish off an opponent who has less than 1/3 of his health left in the form of closed combat. Plus, it's not even the worst secondary in the game (Deatomizer and perhaps, the Warp Pistol could take that spot), much less the worst weapon in general (obviously, the AEGIS Device is at the top of that list).

Nonetheless, I commend you for the effort that you gave into producing a semi-coherent post and recommend that you improve on aspects like getting rid of some emotional expressions (lol, constant caps, etc.) to present a formal argument, having the content already written, instead of telling users to wait for more than an hour for the second part, and again, taking out some of the subjectiveness and being more objective completely throughout the analysis.

Good thoughts, the latter is very surprising to me because I thought I was, maybe my word choices, but, this is in consideration and will improve on that front, however though, the HVS.45 if you try to use it as a proper secondary, it will mostly fail, then even at longer ranges, it will fail to due the lack of a high 4x scope or whatever like the PR or SR. However, i do find the HVS.45 good at middle ranges, but even then you have to be good at headshots, and to me, the skill requirement, plus the potential wreaking of the damage via Explosive Focus isn't that good, plus, the Warpy I find to be good at a lot of things tbh, (like shooting around corners, something only the Deatomizer can barely do and something other secondary's can only dream of) its just that you need to lead your shots due to a slower travel time of the projectile. I never thought of this, but I will make my posts on a word processor or something first then post it, thanks for the tip, and thanks for the compliment to, hope more users do the same. :)
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#35CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 10:18:10 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
The thing with EF and HVS 45 is a total glitch.
And perhaps the biggest reason why EF is such a problem for HVS isn't even mentioned.
The real reason why EF is so detrimental is because of the guns small clip.
With 100% accuracy and body shots, you can get AT MOST 4 kills, before the gun is completely useless. A more practical estimate is 2.
If everybody in game has EF, and you are using HVS, you should expect no more than 2 kills before you are out of ammo.

Admittedly, it nerfs the gun pretty significantly in pubs, however in PMs and Organized matches, that should be able to be almost completely avoided.

EF out of the way, the HVS 45 is actually an incredible weapon, almost all of my big sprees are made up primarily of HVS kills.
When used in the same way as other secondaries, yes its bad.

Its best usage is in fights with other scoped in weapons.
It is the ONLY sniper that is quick and nimble.
and that can give you the edge on Scars, SR, PR, both VS, and competing for the same kills.

Hipfire is... very difficult to learn, and unreliable.
But... it is very possible to get really good runs.
The key here is that, while its ROF is slow, unlike other weapons with a slow ROF, its nimble enough for you not to make yourself open and vulnerable.

Really, it just comes down to if you're playing with EF or not.
If you are, then its by far the worst gun in the game.

But if not, it's very powerful.

Yeah, I just wish you weren't so deepened on headshots man, plus its hip-fire I wish was at least on par with the USP.45, because as of right now, its not very good, at all. :/

Also, fun fact: using all damage upgrades won't decrease shots to kill at all, it will increase the damage, but its just barely below the 2 shot kill range. Like, if it had 35 instead of 34 damage, if you then had all the damage perks and stuff, it would be a two shot kill. :/
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#36dacheatcodePosted 7/9/2013 11:28:03 PM
This weapon in the first Conduit was a monster, undoubtedly was very good, probably the best weapon in TCon,

except for the usp and the warp pistol and the deatomizer and the carbonizer and the shrieker and the smaw
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#37Hawke0Posted 7/10/2013 5:34:54 AM
Toho2 posted...
The Aegis device is the WORST of them all. While I can use every gun in this list to an extent, and the Strike Waffle especially, the Aegis just isn't good at anything. It really needs to have increased rate of fire, damage, accuracy, and the shield needs to deflect melee and deflect explosives if it's going to be a USABLE GUN in C3.

Nah, it just needs EF, blinding powder, improved melee, and the right tactics. It demands a very different play style, but doing well with it is entirely possible. The Aegis could use a buff, but all that's really necessary is reducing explosive damage and increasing the speed of reflected projectiles. Making TPC shots and grenades go straight or have a more straight trajectory would be preferable as well.
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#38CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 6:24:41 AM
Explosive Focus doesn't buff the damage for the HVS.45...
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#39CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 6:27:04 AM
dacheatcode posted...
This weapon in the first Conduit was a monster, undoubtedly was very good, probably the best weapon in TCon,

except for the usp and the warp pistol and the deatomizer and the carbonizer and the shrieker and the smaw

Those weapons at range suck though... plus, SR was a ohk in TCon...
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#40--Hope--Posted 7/10/2013 6:28:56 AM
warp is bad too
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FC
If you have questions pm me. If not then lets act like gentlemen...be mature.