Top 5 Worst Weapons In Conduit 2

#41xXAISPXxPosted 7/10/2013 5:32:42 AM
Toho2 posted...
The Aegis device is the WORST of them all. While I can use every gun in this list to an extent, and the Strike Waffle especially, the Aegis just isn't good at anything. It really needs to have increased rate of fire, damage, accuracy, and the shield needs to deflect melee and deflect explosives if it's going to be a USABLE GUN in C3.

The AEGIS isn't that bad. It can still catch explosives and it does catch everything, except for flash grenades. The AEGIS device's accuracy cannot really be more accurate...I would say make it less accurate to cope for its very slow fire.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#42CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 5:33:07 AM
--Hope-- posted...
warp is bad too

I disargree, its not a bad gun, just need to lead your shots more, plus, it can hit around corners to. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#43CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 5:38:16 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Toho2 posted...
The Aegis device is the WORST of them all. While I can use every gun in this list to an extent, and the Strike Waffle especially, the Aegis just isn't good at anything. It really needs to have increased rate of fire, damage, accuracy, and the shield needs to deflect melee and deflect explosives if it's going to be a USABLE GUN in C3.

The AEGIS isn't that bad. It can still catch explosives and it does catch everything, except for flash grenades. The AEGIS device's accuracy cannot really be more accurate...I would say make it less accurate to cope for its very slow fire.

No, the travel time of the shots, plus low damage makes the fire shots bad. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#44eig7htyPosted 7/10/2013 6:37:37 AM
Broken list is broken. There is no definitive "worst/best" list, only personal preference/ability. You can't rely on stats either, they're only numbers, which don't include situations and user handling of said thing. Point is no weapon is the best, no weapon is the worst.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#45Toho2Posted 7/10/2013 7:10:02 AM
--Hope-- posted...
warp is bad too

Hope I though you knew better about the warpy. o_0 It good if you bounce the projectiles off the floor and into the enemies body.
---
-I stole Conduit 3 directly from HVS..or was it Sega...or Nintendo?.-
#46Hawke0Posted 7/10/2013 7:55:27 AM
Hawke0 posted...
Toho2 posted...

Nah, it just needs EF, blinding powder, improved melee, and the right tactics. It demands a very different play style, but doing well with it is entirely possible. The Aegis could use a buff, but all that's really necessary is reducing explosive damage and increasing the speed of reflected projectiles. Making TPC shots and grenades go straight or have a more straight trajectory would be preferable as well.
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Explosive Focus doesn't buff the damage for the HVS.45...

We were talking about the Aegis.

No, but it protects you from explosives, and blinding powder counters melee. If the return shots traveled faster, it'd actually be a pretty competent weapon. Seeing as how i'm one of three people who got a RoT with it, I think that I know what I'm talking about. Everyone knows its weaknesses, but few have used it enough to know its strengths.
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#47-HC-P4GPosted 7/10/2013 8:01:42 AM
eig7hty posted...
Broken list is broken. There is no definitive "worst/best" list, only personal preference/ability. You can't rely on stats either, they're only numbers, which don't include situations and user handling of said thing. Point is no weapon is the best, no weapon is the worst.

Well, I guess you skipped over the part where he said (and I quote) "This is all my opinion, supported by my personal experience with the game."
---
Caffeine Free Diet Coke is, by far, the most hideous abomination of the Coca-Cola product line.
#48CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 8:09:51 AM
-HC-P4G posted...
eig7hty posted...

Well, I guess you skipped over the part where he said (and I quote) "This is all my opinion, supported by my personal experience with the game."

Yup, he sure did, also, eig7hty, stats are a very good indicator of a weapon, otherwise whats the point of programming them in?
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#49Hawke0Posted 7/10/2013 8:19:24 AM
I just realized Toho complained about the AD's accuracy. It has pin point accuracy, matched only by the carby and scoped PR.
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#50eig7htyPosted 7/10/2013 8:39:31 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
eig7hty posted...

Yup, he sure did, also, eig7hty, stats are a very good indicator of a weapon, otherwise whats the point of programming them in?

So there can actually be a game played, and stats are a rather poor indicator, as you missed, they're just numbers, player skill level
is the better indicator of what a weapon can do
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?