Top 5 Worst Weapons In Conduit 2

#51Toho2Posted 7/10/2013 9:45:44 AM
Hawke0 posted...
I just realized Toho complained about the AD's accuracy. It has pin point accuracy, matched only by the carby and scoped PR.

Well the cross-hairs have great accuracy. But the shots fired are way too slow for it to hit anything that's moving.
---
-I stole Conduit 3 directly from HVS..or was it Sega...or Nintendo?.-
#52CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 9:52:08 AM
eig7hty posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
eig7hty posted...
Broken list is broken. There is no definitive "worst/best" list, only personal preference/ability. You can't rely on stats either, they're only numbers, which don't include situations and user handling of said thing. Point is no weapon is the best, no weapon is the worst.

Well, I guess you skipped over the part where he said (and I quote) "This is all my opinion, supported by my personal experience with the game."

Yup, he sure did, also, eig7hty, stats are a very good indicator of a weapon, otherwise whats the point of programming them in?

So there can actually be a game played, and stats are a rather poor indicator, as you missed, they're just numbers, player skill level
is the better indicator of what a weapon can do

*facepalm*

You're hopeless.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#53FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/10/2013 10:02:07 AM
eig7hty posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
eig7hty posted...
Broken list is broken. There is no definitive "worst/best" list, only personal preference/ability. You can't rely on stats either, they're only numbers, which don't include situations and user handling of said thing. Point is no weapon is the best, no weapon is the worst.

Well, I guess you skipped over the part where he said (and I quote) "This is all my opinion, supported by my personal experience with the game."

Yup, he sure did, also, eig7hty, stats are a very good indicator of a weapon, otherwise whats the point of programming them in?

So there can actually be a game played, and stats are a rather poor indicator, as you missed, they're just numbers, player skill level
is the better indicator of what a weapon can do

I think what Cmo's getting at is that these weapons are graded almost in the fashion of a tier list: as in how one weapon would do when the user is of equal or near-equal skill to his opponent. Yes, you could beat the s*** out of a scrub with a bad weapon, that doesn't make it good.
#54rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 7/10/2013 10:05:27 AM
YeAre2Easy posted...
Glad to see that there's relevant and constructive discussion about the topic at hand, and not an abundance of UAUs flaming each other in a never-ending cycle.

Either way, I consider the TC's list to be more influenced on bias and personal suggestive rationale, rather than inclining moreso on a consistent and equal footing by taking upgrades out of the equation and looking at raw power for each weapon.

For example, the ranking for the HVS.45 is the one which I disagree the most, mainly because of it's versatility by providing an easy sniping weapon as a secondary and not requiring you to lose a primary spot to take out long-ranged enemies and any troubling campers, its considerable amount of ammo and clip size, it's ability to OHKO via headshots, and finally, being able to finish off an opponent who has less than 1/3 of his health left in the form of closed combat. Plus, it's not even the worst secondary in the game (Deatomizer and perhaps, the Warp Pistol could take that spot), much less the worst weapon in general (obviously, the AEGIS Device is at the top of that list).

Nonetheless, I commend you for the effort that you gave into producing a semi-coherent post and recommend that you improve on aspects like getting rid of some emotional expressions (lol, constant caps, etc.) to present a formal argument, having the content already written, instead of telling users to wait for more than an hour for the second part, and again, taking out some of the subjectiveness and being more objective completely throughout the analysis.

What? Trying to spy on us again
---
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ and http://conduitwii.boards.net/
Worst TROLL on GameFAQs: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=667656/
#55YeAre2EasyPosted 7/10/2013 11:02:59 AM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
What? Trying to spy on us again

I don't see any indication of me "spying" on you, so it's not my fault that you're too paranoid or just too worried about there being relevant Conduit 2 discussion in the game's message board, considering how you've yet to contribute anything useful over the course of this thread. If you're to continue with pointless allegations, then I recommend you use the PM function, or simply stop and post actual content related to the discussion at hand, Aiden.
#56Hawke0Posted 7/10/2013 11:07:21 AM
Hawke0 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Toho2 posted...
The Aegis device is the WORST of them all. While I can use every gun in this list to an extent, and the Strike Waffle especially, the Aegis just isn't good at anything. It really needs to have increased rate of fire, damage, accuracy, and the shield needs to deflect melee and deflect explosives if it's going to be a USABLE GUN in C3.

Nah, it just needs EF, blinding powder, improved melee, and the right tactics. It demands a very different play style, but doing well with it is entirely possible. The Aegis could use a buff, but all that's really necessary is reducing explosive damage and increasing the speed of reflected projectiles. Making TPC shots and grenades go straight or have a more straight trajectory would be preferable as well.
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Explosive Focus doesn't buff the damage for the HVS.45...

We were talking about the Aegis.

No, but it protects you from explosives, and blinding powder counters melee. If the return shots traveled faster, it'd actually be a pretty competent weapon. Seeing as how i'm one of three people who got a RoT with it, I think that I know what I'm talking about. Everyone knows its weaknesses, but few have used it enough to know its strengths.

No rebuttal?
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#57eig7htyPosted 7/10/2013 11:48:11 AM
This world is hopeless. Broken list is still broken.
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#58xXAISPXxPosted 7/10/2013 7:55:04 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Wait, what?

Sorry, Cmo?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii