Conduit 2 is such a great game

#111CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/9/2013 8:46:47 PM
LigersRule posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Hm, no way to justify? I know one, how about venting? I think that's good enough.

Venting would be talking to yourself, or your SO, or your mom, or therapist, or something. NOT talking behind somebody's back on a public video on the most used media website in the world. If you think what you did is acceptable behavior, you're wrong. It's not. And THAT is why I call you immature.

HA! We talk behind other peoples back ALL the time, don't try that, it makes you look bad.

Also, like my mom would understand so well, she doesn't even play video games, if she does, it a mobile phone game. The therapist? Its not that bad, esp so when i can make a video about it and solve it like that.

Also, when the last time posting something about a issue on the internet was "unacceptable behavior" just to let you know, the situation at hand was NOT private, it was for all the world to see on GameFAQs, if it was private, it would of been a PM, not a topic. Your argument is very invalid.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#112CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/9/2013 8:48:02 PM
_Signal posted...
We would all do well to stay out of arguments.

I'll try to do the same.

I should to actually.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#113TheOmegaShenPosted 7/9/2013 8:54:22 PM
Geez, I have been an ass lately...
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#114TheOmegaFalconPosted 7/9/2013 8:58:24 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...

Shen, don't b**** out because people are giving you a hard time for your views on the game and community.

Believe in me who believes in you!
#115xXAISPXxPosted 7/9/2013 9:09:58 PM(edited)
TheOmegaShen posted...

Shen, I am glad you are regaining your morals.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#116ReedeemerPosted 7/10/2013 2:08:30 AM
Who are these people
what have they done to my forum

Do I need to get Space Lincoln up in here again, DO I?!?!?
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#117AriDrekiHjartaPosted 7/10/2013 2:36:34 AM
Reedeemer posted...
Who are these people

The awesome people.

The awesome people have made it awesome

Zombie Lincoln will kick yo ass.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eUI5ONW.png
#118ReedeemerPosted 7/10/2013 3:43:53 AM(edited)
Space Lincoln is on his way, enjoy the few moments of your precious life that you have left.

Much love,
Zetro.

Btw, you all get to live, he's only coming for AriDrekasd15sd2awd---- I give up
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#119AriDrekiHjartaPosted 7/10/2013 3:44:59 AM
Reedeemer posted...
Space Lincoln is on his way, enjoy the few moments of your precious life that you have left.

Much love,
Zetro.

Btw, you all get to live, he's only coming for AriDrekasd15sd2awd---- I give up

Where is the death I've been promised? do not promise what you can not give.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eUI5ONW.png
#120old_man_mossyPosted 7/10/2013 7:07:45 AM
Reedeemer posted...
Who are these people

It's like Lord of the Flies in here, bud. Makes you really appreciate miiverse huh?

Here is some advice....guys who complain about the maturity of the board; deal with it by ignoring the guy who gets under your skin or just using the block button. You aren't going to change anyone by getting in their face and "UAU, UAU!" Lol, it's an Internet forum people don't really care what you think of them. I see it practiced enough, though, because people seem to enjoy tearing down others...makes them feel better I guess; and just like the kids gathered around two others chanting "Fight, Fight", there is a draw to it for those seeking drama.

I'm too damn old and far too busy for drama...but you all caught me at a rare moment when I want to blather, so humor me and deal with the soap box.

I get so tired coming here and seeing all this Jr High BS when what I really want to do is see what my friends are up to or read about what people think on certain aspects of the game...like recently was it Lore. who made a private match with no health regen but did allow essence salvage. Lol, I didn't even think that would work!

Problem is I have to sift through all manners of lunacy by people I've blocked using Alts to find the ever so rare thing I'm looking for.

Please, please stop using Alts, people. And if your coming over here to invade from the zoids board or whatever, please realize their are still people here who actually like the game. Try not to play the part of villain just for giggles.

If you truelly don't like the game then make a thread about that or refute a debatable topic...stop with the personal attacks and treat the person as you would if they were at arms length away, in person.

I don't think a lot of this fighting is even malicious so much as just immature boredom and society being off the guard rail nowadays due to the anonymous nature of the net and no real social impact from bad actions when you can just make an alt. or move onto another community.

There are still people in this community though, please try and treat them with respect, even if you don't agree with them. To be quite honest, I'm no saint in that department either...but I try. It's like some of you don't even bother with the attempt anymore, though..guess I just don't get trolling. If your bored, please don't throw s*** for the simple purpose to be throwing s***....some of us don't want to be hit by that stuff.

End Rant.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.