Active Clan roll call

#51LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 7:08:14 PM
Chesluk posted...
Here we nutting go. Keet isn't even supposed in any clan, whatsoever. Now we have all kinds of clans fighting for Keet's membership.

We sent Lig over one night in a dress and Keet joined LC the next morning.

#TakingOneForTheTeam
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#52Boo1775Posted 7/10/2013 7:08:31 PM
APEX is here. Not recruiting, our roster is full

APEXBadger
---
CaptainKB
I am the leader of APEX, the one man clan!
#53LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 7:10:41 PM
Boo1775 posted...
APEX is here. Not recruiting, our roster is full

APEXBadger

Looking to war, boo?

Btw, good to have you back.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#54hc-valkiriaPosted 7/10/2013 7:23:55 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
-HC-
Leaders: Valkiria and AISP
Recruiting: No
Members:
Valkiria
-HC-AISP
-HC-P4G
-HC-Zeltic
-HC-Dolor
Cmo
HC-Gabe&

how is AISP the co leader? i thought rhoads is the co leader. if he quit, we need to discuss the leader situation.

RHOADS is gone and we need more than 1 leader, like how we always have. I needed to step up if RHOADS wasn't.

lol then its like before when hc was spazzix. but if rhoads is gone, then y do we need two captains? nobody to represent his side of the team......its just the spazzix players+the new recruits to my understanding.
#55Boo1775Posted 7/10/2013 7:29:41 PM
Naw, I'm just here for you guys. I don't think Imma start playing again.

But if I did, I'm sure it would be man-slaughter. I'd get killed.
---
CaptainKB
I am the leader of APEX, the one man clan!
#56xXAISPXxPosted 7/11/2013 9:43:04 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
-HC-
Members:
Valkiria
-HC-AISP
-HC-P4G
-HC-Zeltic
-HC-Dolor
Cmo
HC-Gabe&

how is AISP the co leader? i thought rhoads is the co leader. if he quit, we need to discuss the leader situation.

RHOADS is gone and we need more than 1 leader, like how we always have. I needed to step up if RHOADS wasn't.

lol then its like before when hc was spazzix. but if rhoads is gone, then y do we need two captains? nobody to represent his side of the team......its just the spazzix players+the new recruits to my understanding.

Indeed...but we need two "captains" for better control and so one doesn't have to maintain the hoard of players we have.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#57HC-GabePosted 7/11/2013 9:44:21 AM
Clan: 2&

Members: Gabe2& and Soul2& (nightmare)
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#58xXAISPXxPosted 7/11/2013 9:44:39 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
Clan: 2&

Members: Gabe2& and Soul2& (nightmare)

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#59hc-valkiriaPosted 7/11/2013 12:34:10 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
-HC-
Members:
Valkiria
-HC-AISP
-HC-P4G
-HC-Zeltic
-HC-Dolor
Cmo
HC-Gabe&

Indeed...but we need two "captains" for better control and so one doesn't have to maintain the hoard of players we have.

hmm i agree. well I definitely think you will make a fitting replacement!
#60TrustTheMedicPosted 7/11/2013 5:17:10 PM
LigersRule posted...
TrustTheMedic posted...
AER Reporting in.

I've never heard of AER. Can you provide me with any more details.

@Jaye: I know you LC prefers to host their matches, and there are multiple people willing to be host (Including me and you), but is there anybody else in the clan willing to host? Andy tried one time, but I don't remember how successful it was.

There's Medic, Scruff, Silence and Divide. We used to play a lot when the game launched. We started playing it again recently. So we made a clan so we could fight some other teams. Just like old times.
---
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491