Lots of tension

#11CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/10/2013 5:00:42 PM
D4TF4LCON posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Hardly. There are quite a few here who either underaged or barely old enough to join.

Like you?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#12D4TF4LCONPosted 7/10/2013 5:03:35 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
D4TF4LCON posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Hardly. There are quite a few here who either underaged or barely old enough to join.

Like you?

No, like Ari.
#13xXAISPXxPosted 7/10/2013 5:19:53 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Mindesyn posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
dswiftbr0 posted...
Dang guys, what happened around here?
I used to love this board.

Now whenever I come here it's just a bunch of people "trolling"
Makes me sad.

I 100% agree. Too many trolls

Trolling was in quotations genius

I never asked you smart one

Look at this. Jaye decided to push Gabe's buttons and say trolling was in the quotations. That's true, but that doesn't mean anything. It's clear that the UAUs aren't doing anything wrong and the AAUs are attacking them.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#14D4TF4LCONPosted 7/10/2013 5:44:57 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Look at this. Jaye decided to push Gabe's buttons and say trolling was in the quotations. That's true, but that doesn't mean anything. It's clear that the UAUs aren't doing anything wrong and the AAUs are attacking them.

Besides not actually being old enough to post.
#15_SignalPosted 7/10/2013 5:46:00 PM
Hi Swifty!

Sorry you came back to find us with an infestation.

I don't think too many people are tense about it anymore though. A couple of people were upset before they realized that the macaroni hatted ones didn't speak for everyone.

Any chance you'll ever be somewhere that you'll be able to game again?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#16MindesynPosted 7/10/2013 10:12:01 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Look at this. Jaye decided to push Gabe's buttons and say trolling was in the quotations..

Yes and since Swift is in LC, and I was talking to him at the time, I know how he meant this topic to be taken. Im not bugging Gabe, I was letting him know not to take it seriously.

Signal was a random stab at board members really necessary? I thought about PMing you about a racist comment you made, but I figured a)not worth getting into it, and b) You probably didnt realize it.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#17ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 7/10/2013 10:33:36 PM
I hate this board. I'm sick of the ******* **** suckers who **** around and push me around. I'm tired of being cyber bullied over an Internet boat that used to be fun to get on. I'm thinking of leaving.
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#181PefrogPosted 7/10/2013 10:37:31 PM
Mindesyn posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Look at this. Jaye decided to push Gabe's buttons and say trolling was in the quotations..

Yes and since Swift is in LC, and I was talking to him at the time, I know how he meant this topic to be taken. Im not bugging Gabe, I was letting him know not to take it seriously.

Signal was a random stab at board members really necessary? I thought about PMing you about a racist comment you made, but I figured a)not worth getting into it, and b) You probably didnt realize it.

Macaroni hatted? I need that explained to me how that is racist. Is it towards krafters? Oooh pun.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#19MindesynPosted 7/10/2013 10:40:29 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Macaroni hatted? I need that explained to me how that is racist. Is it towards krafters? Oooh pun.

Wasnt in this topic, something along the lines comparing someones stupidity to the Swahili language. Maybe some Swahili individual did her wrong in the past, but I dont see how that really had anything to do with anything other than being insulting.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#20_SignalPosted 7/10/2013 11:40:05 PM(edited)
Mindesyn posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Wasnt in this topic, something along the lines comparing someones stupidity to the Swahili language. Maybe some Swahili individual did her wrong in the past, but I dont see how that really had anything to do with anything other than being insulting.

Well, I was beginning to feel bad about this until you clarified. I never said that the Swahili language was stupid. What I said was:

"I'm not even sure what you're arguing. It's like you're speaking Swahili or something."

The point being that I couldn't understand what he was saying to me as if it were a foreign language.

I'm really sorry if someone took this as racist.

In addition, there was nothing random about my pokes yesterday, but I do feel a little bad about my behavior overall, and I already apologized for it in another thread.

Again, I'm sorry if anyone thought my Swahili comment was racist. I said nothing negative about the Swahili language or the Swahili people. I merely indicated that I didn't understand or couldn't speak Swahili.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261