So whats new in Con2?

#21PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 9:00:26 PM
LigersRule posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
and... added

Yep. Me too. Excuse my non-Lig name. I'm seeing what I can do about that, seeing as my only friends are you, RJ, and my sister.

All good man, maybe we can hit up AC sometime
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#22xXAISPXxPosted 7/11/2013 9:04:51 PM
DUG USNG THE HIVE CANNON
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#23PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 9:09:54 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
DUG USNG THE HIVE CANNON

Lol is Dug STILL usin that thing??? Good times lol
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#24Hawke0Posted 7/11/2013 9:27:05 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Also, Punch, I also think that HVS is also hotfixing things to. (Although its very small things) Like the HVS.45 used to be unaffected by Heavy Armor and Light Armor, but now it is. :C

But yeah, they are more than likely hot-fixing small things though. lol

Seriously? That's a horrible balance decision.
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#25xXAISPXxPosted 7/11/2013 9:40:03 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
DUG USNG THE HIVE CANNON

Lol is Dug STILL usin that thing??? Good times lol

I haven't seen him use the Hive Cannon.

Well I have, but rarely.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#26LigersRulePosted 7/11/2013 10:22:21 PM
Hawke0 posted...

I seriously doubt it. First of all, I don't see how they possibly could without updating the game client side as well, as they did with all other updates. Second, there is no reason for HVS to spend resources on it, and if for some reason they did, they would want everybody to know about it.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#27PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 10:35:55 PM
LigersRule posted...
Hawke0 posted...

I seriously doubt it. First of all, I don't see how they possibly could without updating the game client side as well, as they did with all other updates. Second, there is no reason for HVS to spend resources on it, and if for some reason they did, they would want everybody to know about it.

Yeah I think HVS is pretty much done with this one
---
#28CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/12/2013 1:55:34 AM
LigersRule posted...
Hawke0 posted...

Well, I'm not lying when I say this, but they did! Remember when Lark made his stat chart? Well, if you read it (If you don't have it I can give it to you) it has the HVS.45 does 1/3 on all squares, meaning that it would take 1 headshot or 3 bodyshots, plus, I was there when he had tested it! TWICE!! Before when people was thinking it was a explosive weapon due to the Explosive Focus glitch on the HVS.45, me and Lark had tested it again and still had the same results, 1/3 with Heavy, and/or Light Armor, however when I tested again with NintendoConsoleGamer (Or play4God) it took more shots to kill, you can test it and see if I'm wrong, but man, I'm telling you, its been hot-fixed, its very weird why they would even do this, but thats the case, unless we did something and wrong with the testing, I'm telling you, its been hot-fixed, god honest truth.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#29SrChronicPosted 7/12/2013 7:52:41 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I'm good too

There are trolls here now? We only had one troll in my day...

It seems like lately anyone who doesn't get a boner at the word "Conduit" is a troll.

Oh, well label me a troll then I guess.

But you gotta remember, Im old, so impotence comes with the territory :/

lolol this is why i missed you, Punch.
---
PSN- TheChronic213
#30PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 11:35:50 AM
SrChronic posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
I'm good too

There are trolls here now? We only had one troll in my day...

It seems like lately anyone who doesn't get a boner at the word "Conduit" is a troll.

Oh, well label me a troll then I guess.

But you gotta remember, Im old, so impotence comes with the territory :/

lolol this is why i missed you, Punch.

Chronic! How are ya?
---