Con 3 should't have such a strong emphasis on graphics, or the engine.

#1CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/12/2013 7:54:13 AM
i say come on fhqwhgads - Results (16 votes)
Tighten up the graphics.
68.75% (11 votes)
Tone down the graphics.
12.5% (2 votes)
Make Con3 a text based, card based, or dice based game.
18.75% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, I got pretty sick of hearing about HVS's Quantum engine.

ALL I wanted out of Con2 was local multiplayer that worked... :|
Yeah, that didn't happen.

I've always felt the Conduit games had too strong a focus on graphics, at the cost of other aspects.
And with next gen being HD, I see this being of even greater impact to the game.

Like, I would prefer the game only be 720, and NOT 1080. I honestly wouldn't mind it being lower, you know, but I don't think that would be considered acceptable.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#2rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 7/12/2013 8:01:49 AM
1080p, 60FPS, 3D.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ | Troll-Free C2 Forum: http://conduitwii.boards.net/
PSN: BlueStar7152 | XBL: ajwmawesome
#3-HC-P4GPosted 7/12/2013 8:11:56 AM
I think they should try their best to make the game look beautiful, but it shouldn't be the main objective. I would say graphics take a back seat to campaign, weapon balance and better netcode.
---
Caffeine Free Diet Coke is, by far, the most hideous abomination of the Coca-Cola product line.
#4CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 8:16:58 AM
-HC-P4G posted...
I think they should try their best to make the game look beautiful, but it shouldn't be the main objective. I would say graphics take a back seat to campaign, weapon balance and better netcode.

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't care if it looked like a 64 game.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#5FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/12/2013 8:18:03 AM
-HC-P4G posted...

F*** this casual filth. This isn't a platformer. What we need is HVS to direct all their power and resources into a powerful, competitive MP, hopefully bringing in a community to rival the best of the MLG circuits. That will drive out many of the undesirables.
#6rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 7/12/2013 8:20:30 AM
oh falcon :)
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ | Troll-Free C2 Forum: http://conduitwii.boards.net/
PSN: BlueStar7152 | XBL: ajwmawesome
#7HungoverHero777Posted 7/12/2013 9:29:17 AM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
-HC-P4G posted...

F*** this casual filth. This isn't a platformer. What we need is HVS to direct all their power and resources into a powerful, competitive MP, hopefully bringing in a community to rival the best of the MLG circuits. That will drive out many of the undesirables.

Casuals greatly outnumber "hardcore" gamers, whether you like it or not.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#8FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/12/2013 9:34:42 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
-HC-P4G posted...

You fail to explain how games based on randomness, chaos, and luck are superior to those based on skill, where chaotic variables are reduced to a minimum and players are on an even footing, leaving it up to pure ability.

And yes, I'm well aware of your sizeable population. That is why most games released in the past few years are total s***.
#9LigersRulePosted 7/12/2013 10:55:06 AM
I said Come. On. fhqwhgads, said come on fhqwhgads! Everybody to the limit, everybody to the limit, everyone come on fhqwhgads!
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#10Hawke0Posted 7/12/2013 11:22:31 AM(edited)
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
-HC-P4G posted...

You fail to explain how games based on randomness, chaos, and luck are superior to those based on skill, where chaotic variables are reduced to a minimum and players are on an even footing, leaving it up to pure ability.

And yes, I'm well aware of your sizeable population. That is why most games released in the past few years are total s***.

You do realize that most people never beat campaigns and usually go straight to multiplayer, right? So by your own logic of "casual vs. hardcore", multiplayer is more casual than a campaign. What's inherently random and luck based about a campaign?

While your "You fail to explain how games based on randomness, chaos, and luck are superior to those based on skill, where chaotic variables are reduced to a minimum and players are on an even footing, leaving it up to pure ability." Is correct, it comes out of nowhere as it relates purely to multiplayer.

On topic, a stable, minimum of 60 FPS at any resolution necessary.
---
Occupation Bob and Endgame are probably the stupidest people on the FE:A board.
The One and Only True Mr.Ford