Need Help Recording Game Sounds

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/12/2013 9:25:16 AM
I need your help recording for the announcer of Conduit 2, what I want is the sounds for "Double Kill" and like "Quad Kill" so I can use it for montages and stuff on YouTube, plus, wouldn't it be cool to just be able to HAVE them? Lol

I need just 6 other people with me, and its going to be in a private match on Streets, I'm going to make sure that I can kill all 6 of you as quick as possible, and also to note, this DOES sound like a Ultra Kill Event, (Which to my knowledge doesn't go very well...) however, while I will be getting the Ultra Kill, that is NOT the point of it, the point is so I can get the announcer voice sounds, and I can easily get all of them, except for the Double Kill, Triple Kill, Quad Kill, ect.

It will start with me just killing two people, (For the double kill sound) then three, (Triple kill) then four, (Quad kill) then five, (Whatever is after quad kill) then the full six. (Whatever is after the fifth one)

Also, if you DO have Skype, and you CAN use it while playing games, PLEASE add me on Skype, it is "xshottyspas", (Without the quotations) I know not everyone does, but voice chat is almost needed, so much so that I was almost going to make it so if you don't have Skype you can't help, however, knowing that not a lot of people actually have it, I'm going to expand it to everybody. (Although you can be deleted if you don't follow whats going on and try to troll, more info about this below)

And for those who do not have Skype, here are some very simple things I will do to signal things:

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY AND PAY FULL ATTENTION TO THIS LIST

1.) I will shoot twice with my USP.45 for 2 people get get into the center of the map

2.) I will shoot three times for 3 people.

3.) I will shoot four times for 4 people

4.) I will crouch up and down twice for 5 people

5.) I will crouch up and down three times for the full 6

6.) And the final time I will tea-bag almost constantly when I am completely done when I got all of the sounds I need for this particular match.

AND NOTE, THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE SKYPE OR CANNOT NOT TALK AND PLAY AT THE SAME TIME, FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SKYPE, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS LIST, I WILL TELL YOU VIA VOICE CHAT.

Some of you might be asking though, "Why not use the headbanger headset? Conduit 2 has built-in voice chat." well, the reason why I'm making these codes and also asking for Skype and not using the Headbanger, is because something is wrong with mine, barely anybody can hear me or not at all unless I use one of my hand to just hold the headset literally right up to my face and talk like that, and as you know, you got to have both hands for gaming. lol

As far as the time of this event, its going to be around 3:00 PM EST or later, just depending, if you some of you can't make it, I am willing to change or just reschedule the whole thing so we can get this done.

As far as my friend code, its a separate account i use for testing Conduit 2 stuff, its called "C2TestsONLY!", and the fc for it is as follows: 0519-8482-7062

Just note, unless you want to help me with testing on this profile, I will delete you off this account, just so that when I am testing stuff, people don't join in randomly, because that happens a lot when me and P4G just want to test stuff out.

ALSO TO NOTE: I will add any of you guys, but come in just to troll, I will end the match immediately and delete you forever and NEVER re-add you again, including Skype to, so just keep that in mind.

Also, you don't have to help out, but it would be very nice. :D

Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks for reading. :)

~Cmo
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#2CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 9:26:54 AM
Also, I'll be back at around 4:00 PM actually, going to the library right now. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#3-HC-P4GPosted 7/12/2013 10:08:35 AM
Can't do this today, but maybe soon. Also, check your Youtube messages.
---
Caffeine Free Diet Coke is, by far, the most hideous abomination of the Coca-Cola product line.
#4CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 2:25:10 PM
Bump.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#5-HC-P4GPosted 7/12/2013 2:36:17 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Bump.

The clan battle vs. B05S is tonight at 7, and you're in matches 2 and 3. Just reminding you, since you haven't responded to any of the messages/topics recently.
---
Caffeine Free Diet Coke is, by far, the most hideous abomination of the Coca-Cola product line.
#6CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 3:18:56 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Bump.

The clan battle vs. B05S is tonight at 7, and you're in matches 2 and 3. Just reminding you, since you haven't responded to any of the messages/topics recently.

Ok then, who's hosting?
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#7-HC-P4GPosted 7/12/2013 3:34:33 PM
AISP, I think.
---