Im pissed

#1hc-valkiriaPosted 7/12/2013 5:25:41 PM
Ok. First off, I am very displeased with how HC conducted itself. AISP, you were literally online until 3 minutes before the battle. What the freakin heck?! and Cmo was supposed to be available. I was the only member of HC that was actually online and fighting with BO5S. Poor communitcation overall. But the main thing that has made me so irate is that because lack of good communication, this "clan war" wasted 2 hours of my life for nothing. This utter madness and needs to stop. B05S, I commend you all for holding your responsibility. I wish I could say the same for my comrades but apparently this is not the case......This is not a rant, merely a wake up call for everyone. If you want to take this game to a more competitive level as the majority of you have wanted, then start acting accordingly. I have things I want to do, and so do you all. So please be more responsible by confirming a day one week ahead so there are 7 days for everyone to make changes if necessary. It's time for us to start being more professional. Im sorry if I offended someone, but I say this not merely as someone irritated but as someone who is just concerned with the future of conduit 2. I completely understand if you all hate me for writing this, but I hope that you can forgive me in my severity.

your comrade,

Valkiria
#2CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/12/2013 5:37:02 PM
I was online...

You don't have me added as a friend, so you can't see my status, i was waiting for AISP, but he was never online, but also, maybe had real life stuff to do. Playing a video game does not take over the real life stuff. (unless you are like getting payed for it and living off of it, but i doubt anyone is doing that with a community this small...)

Also, just sharing what I doing, and my thoughts, don't be mad, there is a next time you know?
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#3B05S_BrennanPosted 7/12/2013 5:38:42 PM
I'm pretty sure you're the only one who has Aiden added. AISP was originally supposed to host, but he never actually confirmed being able to play at 9:00.

I have to say, though this thread may be a little too harsh, it's good that you're taking responsibility for your clan.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#4hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 5:41:40 PM
My most sincerest apologies to cmo. I thought you were in my roster. and thank you so much for being present. I will be sure to add you to my roster. Again, I am very sorry for falsely accusing you.
#5CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/12/2013 5:45:19 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
My most sincerest apologies to cmo. I thought you were in my roster. and thank you so much for being present. I will be sure to add you to my roster. Again, I am very sorry for falsely accusing you.

Yo, its fine man, I never was mad. lol

Also, if you want to add me, here it is: 0734-3538-3914 :D
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#6DerppopotamusPosted 7/12/2013 5:47:26 PM(edited)
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
maybe had real life stuff to do. Playing a video game does not take over the real life stuff.

There are real people on the other end of that video game. AISP shouldn't promise real people a portion of his time, then not be able to make it. As those people also have lifes to get back to. And its not like they're spending their time the way they normally would, they're sitting there staring at a TV screen, probably extremely board and waiting for a person who promised they'd be able to make it.

My thoughts: He should ask his family if anything will come up on that certain time of that certain day before he makes any promises that other real people will depend on.

Please don't call me a troll and block me for disagreeing with you :c
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#7Loremas1861Posted 7/12/2013 5:47:17 PM
AISP didn't show? What a surprise.
#8CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/12/2013 5:53:02 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
maybe had real life stuff to do. Playing a video game does not take over the real life stuff.

There are real people on the other end of that video game. AISP shouldn't promise real people a portion of his time, then not be able to make it. As those people also have lifes to get back to. And its not like they're spending their time the way they normally would, they're sitting there staring at a TV screen, probably extremely board and waiting for a person who promised they'd be able to make it.

My thoughts: He should ask his family if anything will come up on that certain time of that certain day before he makes any promises that other real people will depend on.

I'm not, I get your point, however, consider this:

What if he HAD to get off, like if he had share the TV, or maybe his mom and/or dad thought he was online for too long, who knows, all I'm saying is give the guy some grace, life happens, and tbh, we have no idea what so ever about what happened at all.

Don't judge like that, you'll lose a lot of friends like that if you do that. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#9CmoIsDaNam3Posted 7/12/2013 5:54:04 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
AISP didn't show? What a surprise.

Sarcasm? If so, I am very disappoint.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
#10B05S_BrennanPosted 7/12/2013 5:58:21 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

I'm not, I get your point, however, consider this:

What if he HAD to get off, like if he had share the TV, or maybe his mom and/or dad thought he was online for too long, who knows, all I'm saying is give the guy some grace, life happens, and tbh, we have no idea what so ever about what happened at all.

Don't judge like that, you'll lose a lot of friends like that if you do that. lol

His Grandma could've had a heart attack for all we know.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured