weapon changes I'd make in C3

#11Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 1:09:34 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
The USP is fine. I really don't want any of it changed, especially less damage, as my USP has the damage of a water gun.

I can deal with that, but it puts down the Warpy big time! So if it stays the same, the Deatomizer and Warp Pistol should be better.
---
-Long live Nintendo and Conduit! -
#12xXAISPXxPosted 7/14/2013 1:15:55 PM
Toho2 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
The USP is fine. I really don't want any of it changed, especially less damage, as my USP has the damage of a water gun.

I can deal with that, but it puts down the Warpy big time! So if it stays the same, the Deatomizer and Warp Pistol should be better.

I really like that idea better. The weapons need better damage and needed to be thought a bit better than they were before.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#13Loremas1861Posted 7/14/2013 2:18:49 PM
Toho's idea is great. The USP definitely needs some rebalancing. The USP outranks so many primaries.
#14xXAISPXxPosted 7/14/2013 3:04:57 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
Toho's idea is great. The USP definitely needs some rebalancing. The USP outranks so many primaries.

---
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#15-HC-P4GPosted 7/14/2013 3:24:21 PM
The key is not making all the weapons balanced, it's making all the weapons good. It's something they succeeded with to an extent in TCon, but they dropped the ball with C2.
---
Caffeine Free Diet Coke is, by far, the most hideous abomination of the Coca-Cola product line.
#16Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 8:15:07 AM
-HC-P4G posted...
The key is not making all the weapons balanced, it's making all the weapons good. It's something they succeeded with to an extent in TCon, but they dropped the ball with C2.

Well the Warp and Deatomizer are good, but all it takes is a rapid-fire trigger finger with the USP to end your kill streak. That's not right.
---
-Long live Nintendo and Conduit! -
#17xXAISPXxPosted 7/15/2013 8:38:32 AM
Toho2 posted...
-HC-P4G posted...

Well the Warp and Deatomizer are good, but all it takes is a rapid-fire trigger finger with the USP to end your kill streak. That's not right.

The user will actually have to be able to land the shots, though, which is the hardest strategy to master with the USP.
---
#18Loremas1861Posted 7/15/2013 8:39:23 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Toho2 posted...
-HC-P4G posted...

The user will actually have to be able to land the shots, though, which is the hardest strategy to master with the USP.

lollockon