Everything about Clans, Summer 2013

#31--Hope--Posted 7/14/2013 7:16:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/14/2013 7:21:22 PM
CoF is a joke clan. At one point I tried creating a real one but there were no free agents around then.
#33LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 7:28:38 PM
--Hope-- posted...
@LigersRule: Thanks for clearing all the clan info LR. Makes clans much more accesible. As for RSL not being on the list....I part agree. It could't be on the list, not all of our members can be online at the same time. Just not possible. We do have at least three members though, so I still want it to be a known clan if it's alright with you..

CoF isn't an actual clan. It's a joke. Same as SHEN^. I'll include Eclipse if they ever get 3 members. Same with O$C and 2&.

I realize that I'm being kinda stingy here, but the only problem with including RSL on the list is that the information doesn't actually do anything. You can't war, and that's the entirety of our competitive scene. If enough people think I should include it, I will, but the information just isn't actually useful to anybody looking for a war.

So let's take a vote. If you think it shouldn't be on the list, let me know. If you think it shouldn't be on the list, let me know. I'll take everybody's opinions into consideration, especially if you include some really awesome points with it.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#34Memo-77Posted 7/14/2013 7:34:59 PM
@Hope:
Fer is taking a rest from C2 now, Mey is absolutly dedicated to FLAME...she said bye to HUNT...but those I wrote up are active yet...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
#35--Hope--Posted 7/14/2013 8:33:36 PM
LigersRule posted...

I realize that I'm being kinda stingy here, but the only problem with including RSL on the list is that the information doesn't actually do anything. You can't war, and that's the entirety of our competitive scene. If enough people think I should include it, I will, but the information just isn't actually useful to anybody looking for a war.

Ok. Your topic, your list specs. By now most of the board probably knows about RSL anyway. :/

I still think its a specimen of a list, good work.

( And no, I am not going to make a topic just to advertise RSL.)- just putting that out there.
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FC
---------------------For the best players on C2: /http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_B3dvFMyDE
#36LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 10:05:54 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Ok. Your topic, your list specs. By now most of the board probably knows about RSL anyway. :/

( And no, I am not going to make a topic just to advertise RSL.)- just putting that out there.

Thanks. I'm considering putting an "Other" list as part of the next edition, to list RSL, O$C, 2&, and all of the other clans out there that aren't currently part of the competitive scene, but it certainly won't be as detailed as the main list.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#37CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/14/2013 10:10:29 PM
LigersRule posted...
--Hope-- posted...

Thanks. I'm considering putting an "Other" list as part of the next edition, to list RSL, O$C, 2&, and all of the other clans out there that aren't currently part of the competitive scene, but it certainly won't be as detailed as the main list.

Make it cover everything and everyone, and I think it might be something we could sticky.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#38LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 10:40:19 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Make it cover everything and everyone, and I think it might be something we could sticky.

I doubt it. Mods tend to be pretty uptight about what they sticky. Very few games get anything more than "Generic General info thread v.3" stickied. I don't think we have a shot, especially with something as inconsistant as the subject of clans. I'll include everything I can, and people are welcome to try, but I believe it will probably end up just being something we need to bump enough to keep on the 1st or 2nd page.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#39Boo1775Posted 7/15/2013 6:20:01 AM
LC is gon kick some arse
---
CaptainKB
I am the leader of APEX, the one man clan!
#40MindesynPosted 7/15/2013 7:03:57 AM
Boo1775 posted...
LC is gon kick some arse

That will only be true if we step our game up. These other clans are deadly, they just haven't gotten the experience we have.

Also if any of the clans like RSL and 2& are serious about clans and warring, go recruit some players. Players that take it seriously and will show up and play under the rules, and afterwards are respectful and work on their losses,THATS what good clans do.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!