The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Anyone want to join 2&?

#1HC-GabePosted 7/12/2013 7:52:15 PM
Our members are me and nightmare
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#2MindesynPosted 7/12/2013 8:31:40 PM
I challenge you and Nightmare to a 2v2

State your terms
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#3xXAISPXxPosted 7/12/2013 8:34:28 PM
Mindesyn posted...

State your terms

Dang, man!

Don't bring [LC]Soldier. I swear if you do...Gabe you are going to die if Jaye brings Soldier in. You wouldn't be able to get a kill.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#4LigersRulePosted 7/12/2013 8:36:40 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Mindesyn posted...

State your terms

Dang, man!

Don't bring [LC]Soldier. I swear if you do...Gabe you are going to die if Jaye brings Soldier in. You wouldn't be able to get a kill.

Soldier isn't active LC. He is retired. Andy, Jaye, Dash, Mike, Symph, Keet, and myself are the only active LC members.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#5Ultimate_Mr_DPosted 7/12/2013 8:38:22 PM
No. No I don't.
---
"Some say the glass is half empty. Others say it's half full. I say it's a glass of water, now drink it."
#6xXAISPXxPosted 7/12/2013 8:39:56 PM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Mindesyn posted...

State your terms

Dang, man!

Soldier isn't active LC. He is retired. Andy, Jaye, Dash, Mike, Symph, Keet, and myself are the only active LC members.

I know...I wanna see a 2 on 2 with one of Conduit 2's best players.
---
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#7FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/12/2013 8:43:19 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

Sorry, I'm busy.

@Gabe: You should probably give up trying to find members. Not even legit clans can find any these days, much less a clan of prepubescent horribads.
#8MindesynPosted 7/12/2013 8:43:29 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

You can see S5/Mindesyn vs Chain/Signal on YouTube if you are interested
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#9LigersRulePosted 7/12/2013 8:44:41 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

Soldier is good, but he's nothing that special. Symph, Mike, and Keet are all about as good. So are a collection of other players on this board.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#10xXAISPXxPosted 7/12/2013 8:47:03 PM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Soldier is good, but he's nothing that special. Symph, Mike, and Keet are all about as good. So are a collection of other players on this board.

Maybe I had to much exaggeration. Soldier was indeed good. I'm not sure how I'll be like when I'm against him, now. I should have recorded and uploaded the 1 v 1 I had with him.
---