2& Recruiting

#1HC-GabePosted 7/13/2013 12:26:23 PM
Anyone want to join?
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#2FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/13/2013 12:29:48 PM
Jesus Christ, man. You have a topic about the same goddamn thing still on the first page.
#3TheOmegaShenPosted 7/13/2013 1:01:32 PM
Good luck with your clan.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#4HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 1:11:02 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Good luck with your clan.

I hope thats not sarcasm, but thanks I guess
---
#5LigersRulePosted 7/13/2013 1:28:49 PM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
Jesus Christ, man. You have a topic about the same goddamn thing still on the first page.

---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#6HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 1:43:49 PM
LigersRule posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...

No, that one closed
---
#7LigersRulePosted 7/13/2013 1:44:54 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
No, that one closed

Yeah. You closed it.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#8HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 1:46:18 PM
LigersRule posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
No, that one closed

Yeah. You closed it.

Yes smart one. I did. And Ill close this one too if you keep going off topic. if you arent intersted in joining, then go away
---
#9--Hope--Posted 7/13/2013 2:02:53 PM
I think a group where people can do private matches and just chill and have a few laughs is a great idea. Why, if I had any empty slots I would join...

Gabe, I would like to say this nicely because my troll days are past...Please do not post so many topics on the same subject.

I believe no one should be told to shut up for good though, its rude and unkind. So I have an idea. Why don't you post mail those who you would like to be in your group. Ex:

If someone has ideal qualities for your group have a PM conversation with him/her. That way your discussion won't be rudely trolled. And it will be just two people communicating, not 50 people trying to cram other discussions on your topic. You will also have more control over those you want in your group and those you don't.

I hope I helped a little... :/
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FC
---------------------For the best players on C2: /http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_B3dvFMyDE
#10HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 2:14:42 PM
--Hope-- posted...
I think a group where people can do private matches and just chill and have a few laughs is a great idea. Why, if I had any empty slots I would join...

Gabe, I would like to say this nicely because my troll days are past...Please do not post so many topics on the same subject.

I believe no one should be told to shut up for good though, its rude and unkind. So I have an idea. Why don't you post mail those who you would like to be in your group. Ex:

If someone has ideal qualities for your group have a PM conversation with him/her. That way your discussion won't be rudely trolled. And it will be just two people communicating, not 50 people trying to cram other discussions on your topic. You will also have more control over those you want in your group and those you don't.

I hope I helped a little... :/

---