I'm leaving this board.

#11HC-GabePosted 7/13/2013 7:10:54 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
You just got to stand your ground and say to them as firmly as you, this: "Just who the hell do you think I am?! My phase rifle will be the one to pierce the heavens and beyond!"

Then stuff happens, I guess...

Ya, what he said
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#12FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/13/2013 7:11:08 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
games1256 posted...
Too many bullies. I was tricke do to believing something, and them put in good time to make sure everybody knew. People are jerks to me. :/ I'm sick of it. Of you wish to contact me, just inbox me.

I don't see how people were being a jerk by pointing it out as fake. You could have done a search for the conduit 3 screenshots topic before posting the topic.

That's not it. There's plenty of times I've been humiliated by these people. Hell, idk if it's actually fake. I'm sick of fighting with these people over every little thing.

Maybe you should just try not to make assertations if you don't know whether they're a load of s*** or not.
#13games1256Posted 7/13/2013 7:11:34 PM
games1256 posted...
Too many bullies. I was tricke do to believing something, and them put in good time to make sure everybody knew. People are jerks to me. :/ I'm sick of it. Of you wish to contact me, just inbox me.

I don't see how people were being a jerk by pointing it out as fake. You could have done a search for the conduit 3 screenshots topic before posting the topic.

That's not it. There's plenty of times I've been humiliated by these people. Hell, idk if it's actually fake. I'm sick of fighting with these people over every little thing.

If it about other things that I can understanding you leaving. You have to find enjoyment from posting on the board and if you don't have enjoyment then it's not worth the time to be on here posting.
#14ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 7:11:38 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Leaving, that would be the wrong thing to do.

What do you suggest I do?
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#15ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 7:12:28 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
You just got to stand your ground and say to them as firmly as you, this: "Just who the hell do you think I am?! My phase rifle will be the one to pierce the heavens and beyond!"

Then stuff happens, I guess...

Maybe I'll try it.
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#16FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/13/2013 7:13:59 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Nah, leaving's a pretty good option.
#17ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 7:14:13 PM
games1256 posted...
games1256 posted...

If it about other things that I can understanding you leaving. You have to find enjoyment from posting on the board and if you don't have enjoyment then it's not worth the time to be on here posting.

Exactly. An I'm definitely not having fun. Thanks for understanding.
---
#18games1256Posted 7/13/2013 7:14:23 PM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
games1256 posted...

Maybe you should just try not to make assertations if you don't know whether they're a load of s*** or not.

That is true, there was a topic back in sept talking about if the screenshots were real or fake so its not like it can't be researched before posting a new topic about it.
#19HC-GabePosted 7/13/2013 7:15:58 PM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Shut up Falcon. If leaving is such a good option, then why dont you do it? Cant you ruin someone elses day? You seem to have ruined TPRTV's day(s) enough to make him want to leave.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#20ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 7:16:52 PM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

See? That's what I'm talking about. It's guys like this that make me want to leave. It's not like I'm not already bullied enough at school, the movie theatre, the mall, and pretty much anywhere I am.
---