Since clans sem to be booming, we need to come up with an official banlist.

#11Symphonia46Posted 7/14/2013 8:38:50 PM(edited)
I'm against any other bans that is not SMAW and Phase Tuning. I don't even use that stuff excessively and I don't have a care for those who do. I personally prefer when the two clan leaders debate on which weapons and perks are banned or not. Standardized rules are very argued upon because people just say them without agreeing with every clan. I will be promoting standardized rules if you have every clan leader agreed upon what is standard. After you've done all that, I trust you that the SMAW will be the only thing banned.

Want to know why Phase Rifle Tuning is usually banned? Because a phased shot will always be a OHKO even without Specialization whether or not they have armor or not. Take that out, then you can be fine. Put on Armor and you'll be set. The whole idea about the Phase Rifle is to pick off opponents easily. If it can't do that, it's not good. With your set ban on Specialization I'd rather choose to use the HVS45 because it'd be better by MOST perspectives with your "aim for the head" shenanigans.

Oh hey, about Double Energy Strike Rifle. You know what makes it instantly bad? It can go back to a 3 shot if the guy just has Light Armor. Cool story, bro. From the way I'm seeing it; you have not seen how inconsistent the SR is with its accuracy. It's not a sniper, it's a defensive/offensive rifle. A kind-of SCAR with different stats.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#12HC-GabePosted 7/14/2013 8:33:26 PM
1Pefrog posted...
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLABLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BUT

If I had the choice of what to ban it would be lock-on, because clan matches are supposed to be great players against great player[s] and lock-on is an aid or a crutch. The problem is that we don't get too many chances to practice without lock-on. 2 cents.

Am I a great player? NO. Im a n00b. Especially compared to you.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#13Symphonia46Posted 7/14/2013 8:42:40 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
1Pefrog posted...
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLABLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BUT

If I had the choice of what to ban it would be lock-on, because clan matches are supposed to be great players against great player[s] and lock-on is an aid or a crutch. The problem is that we don't get too many chances to practice without lock-on. 2 cents.

You do not account for the other people. I can say that HC is a ton more fun because it's more skillful. I laugh at the people who think they are a "pro" when they only play GB without trying to look for a HC match. A good amount of people actually can play well in HC if they actually tried to play it.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#14CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/14/2013 8:49:58 PM
I do not like playing w/o lockon.
Its one of the reasons I choose Conduit over other games.

The biggest problem I see with banning lock on is... Con2 without lockon and con2 with lockon are VERY different games
Lockon isn't a crutch, its its own separate thing, because there's no way to do what lockon does manually. It allows you to control your view, and your reticule INDEPENDENTLY.

In my mind, the ONLY way you can replace lock-on is to use eye tracking technology to control the camera. Until then, Lock on is an OK substitute.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#15Loremas1861Posted 7/14/2013 9:13:18 PM(edited)
I can imagine Zeno coming here and posting:
http://tinyurl.com/m2vw6bo
---
Ermegerd Sonic R
1 frag left..
#16xXAISPXxPosted 7/14/2013 9:44:16 PM
Hawke0 posted...

@AISP that depends on the PR's headshot multiplier. It does 70 damage base, and DA makes it 140 health. Doesn't the PR have a x2 headshot multiplier?

Yes, it does.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#17xXAISPXxPosted 7/14/2013 9:48:14 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
1Pefrog posted...

BUT

You do not account for the other people. I can say that HC is a ton more fun because it's more skillful. I laugh at the people who think they are a "pro" when they only play GB without trying to look for a HC match. A good amount of people actually can play well in HC if they actually tried to play it.

The problem is actually finding HC matches, which thrived before.
---
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#18CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/14/2013 10:04:30 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
1Pefrog posted...

BUT

The problem is actually finding HC matches, which thrived before.

They're only as far away as the nearest PM.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#19xXAISPXxPosted 7/14/2013 10:07:04 PM
Multiple PMs.
---
#20MindesynPosted 7/15/2013 5:57:03 AM
You guys wanna do a banlist? Thats fine. When my clan is challenged, prepare to hack out the details how we always have. Lately Ive been letting the other clans pick the bans, our last clan match with FLAME, had a ton of bans, and most, if not all the bans, completely nerfed all 4 of my loadouts, I ended up having to play for Mike, and I still did better than usual.

The point of this is not that bans are ok, and balance things, its the opposite. You can ban widow spec, and RD, and double damage upgrades and whereas you think you are nerfing someone like me, you really arn't
You think most wars are won and lost from bans?

Try teamwork.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet